Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Conditioner

Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Conditioner

3.0

on 12/26/2015 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ugh. Made my baby-fine, highlighted, stressed hair gummy. Did not like this product.

PROS: Scent is light, sort of breezy, beach, slightly clean smell. Sorry that I'm not great at describing scents. Fantastic for my very dry but very fine hair. Conditioner is very light, but I use a deep conditioner on the weekend and use the leave-in foam in this line, so it's perfect for my very fine but very dry hair.

CONS: Wish the conditioner came in a pump. Not the cheapest.

APPLICATION TIPS: I like to lightly towel dry my ends before applying this and then leave it on for a few minutes.

ALTERNATES: John Freida Full Repair line is nice for damaged/fine hair as well, but I only really like the shampoo/conditioner in that line, NOT the styling products. Tresemme Split Remedy (shampoo/conditioner only) is pretty good too (but I sometimes have to clarify the cones out of my hair after using the conditioner. But it's more inexpensive that this Nexxus line.) The leave-in conditioner and the root-lift mist are the real stars of the line for me. The leave-in is the only leave-in I can use without weighing my hair down. I was quite impressed. I use the leave-in in conjunction with using this conditioner after shampooing. The root mist is fantastic.

on 8/31/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This conditioner is light and does not weigh hair down but it is not particularly conditioning.
Also, I was disappointed that my hair got oily just as fast as with my other conditioners that condition better. FYI, I have color-treated hair. I might buy it again but it is definitely over-priced at $15 for 13.5 oz.