CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this cream on whim because I've been searching a eyecream for while and the lady at at Clinique counter which I know just needed to make sales said that it does wonders. Does it really? NO! They say little goes along way but using a little of it still leaves my undereyes dry. I have put dab upon dab of this product to somewhat feel the moisture. I'm halfway through the jar, but once it's gone I will not be repurchasing. $45.00 plus tax of my life that I can never get back.

UPDATE* 2/14/15 So I did continue this eyecream I and do notice a difference the way my eyes feel and look. Laugh lines have faded out tremendously. My eyes looks BiGGER and BRIGHTER. This eye cream takes time to actually work but of course but the disclaimer is it may not work for everyone. I find that applying the cream with a q-tip and letting sit for about 15 seconds then patting it in works better for me then applying the cream with my ring finger and patting it in right away. I may purchase this eyecream again..............maybe. We're talking almost $50.00 for this product but I'm glad I continued use it and didn't toss it or try to take it back to the store. I still wish it was in a tube and not jar, otherwise this product just went from 1 lippie to 4.