CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.0

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

I am only 13, and do not have any problems with wrinkles. I use eye creams as I get very dry undereyes and normal moisturisers give me pimples there.However, I have been trying heaps of products to get rid of my under eye bags. One day, I ran out of my eye cream and found a little tester of this sitting in my mums makeup bag. She said I could have it, as she didn't like it. It got rid of all my puffiness and undereye bags within about an hour!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had this cream in a sample size. But because I use a very VERY little of it it lasted me quite long (as a sample size). Afterall I pretty liked it.
I struggle with VERY dark circles in the undereye area and I Always search for products to reduce it.
So far is one of the most efficent I tried. I was able to feel also a "tensor" effect (even if I'm still Young).
I think I will buy the full size, but it's expensive :(

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This did absolutely nothing for me. I received a little sample from Clinique (I think it was part of the Bonus Time at some point) and I thought I should give it a go. I had high expectations, given that the serum from this range (before it was re-launched a few months ago) performed quite well on my skin. Well, I was wrong. It didn't improve lines, it didn't moisturise like the All About Eyes either, so it was a big disappointment. I wouldn't bother with this at all. The only eye cream that made a real difference with lines for me was the Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Eyes - and which I cannot find easily these days...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am 29 and don't have any wrinkles yet so I use eye creams as a preventative measure. This cream was a GWP and I ended up using the whole jar. It's versatile enough to wear day or night since the cream doesn't leave an oily or sticky residue under the eyes. Unlike other reviewers I actually liked this product, but that may be due to the fact that I'm not using it to see results with wrinkles. Even though I liked this cream I will not be repurchasing any Clinique products again because I am going cruelty free and Clinique IS NOT A CRUELTY FREE BRAND.