CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

1.3

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As I always, I don't understand why companies are still trying to package things in a jar. To me it's scream « my cream formula does not have anything useful in it for your skin, so I don't care if it's in a jar », if that makes any sense ? This cream might be awesome, full of antioxydant and other good stuff, but as soon as you open that jar.. poof, it's gone!

Anyway, with that said, this is an okay hydrating cream delivering nothing else than hydratation. It's ok, but not worth the big price tag. I'll not buy again.

Not worth the money. I received a sample and used it for two months. It made no improvement in my eye area.

I didn´t have the problem with the cream being too heavy or sitting like a white patch beneath the eyes, like some reviewers before me. To me, it felt ok - not too luxurious, but fine. But what I also noticed: It´s not that great in delivering moisture, and over the time that I used this eyecream, my eye-area even seemed to develop more lines, not less, and the skin didn´t look well nourished, if you know what I mean - a bit dehydrated, somehow. I finished the product, but won´t buy again.

I am with Rachel1234, the product I tried (with a green lid) was amazing. I used it as a day cream under my makeup and it never let me down. So I wanted to see what others had to say about the price. I received the original product as a sample gift and I recently ran out. After a trip to the Clinique counter, I now know rachel1234 and I ARE reviewing two different products. The newer version is thicker and likely true to what other reviewers have to say. I took my little sample jar and compared the counter sample to it. Sure enough, it's changed. I'll trust what these other ladies have to say and look elsewhere for my new day eye cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Disappointing! Very thick and could see this was would not work on my sensitive eye area. Ended by using the two sample bottles on my forehead and no improvement there after 4 weeks.

I thought that I would never find an eye cream that I hated nearly half as much as the Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel, well that was before I tried this. I am SO glad that I received a sample of this as a gift with purchase instead of spending my money on it...

I can't think of one thing that I liked about this eye cream. Somehow, it made the skin under my eyes dry. Not only that, but I started getting little bumps that I never had before. The worst part about it, however, was that somehow, IT MADE MY DARK UNDER EYE CIRCLES DARKER! I am not even kidding. My husband, who isn't typically the most observant, asked me if I was feeling okay and if I was getting enough sleep while I was using it.

I gave this cream a fair shot. When I noticed how bad my under eyes were looking, I switched from twice a day to just at night, and nothing helped.

I will not be finishing my sample nor will I ever waste my money on such a terrible product.