CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

2.0

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my first eye cream, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Regardless, it made my undereye area burn and dried it out to the point that it was painfully tight. Glad it was a GWP and I didn't waste money on it.

If you have sensitive skin, don't use. I only used it once, and at the end of the day when I removed my makeup and washed my face, the skin around my eyes where I'd applied this cream was really burning. So I only used it once and can't tell you if, over time, it would do anything for wrinkles, bags, puffiness, etc.

It did not irritate my eyes themselves, but the skin doesn't like it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this because I was looking for an alternative to expensive Shiseido. It has almost the same consistency at first, creamy with not too much silicone feel. I don't mind the pot since I am not using for retinol but for moisture. But this cream let me down. I have been using for a couple of months now, seems like I have been using nothing. My problem is fine lines and dryness. Upon application it feels nice but just does not mositurize enough. I will look for a new brand.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My under eye area gets scarily puffy, red and irritated after using this. I tried it again last week after keeping it in the back of my bathroom cabinet for a while, and after just using it once I looked like I had been in a fight. I'm gonna try using it around my mouth. At least the skin there isn't as sensitive.

This product does nothing more than numb your skin. That white circle effect and tight feeling is due to an ingredient like Emla Cream or Ambisol. Put some on your lips and feel the effects.

Bold claims this one but it's disappointing to say the least. It acts as a ok moisturiser but can only use it at night as it's so thick it leaves a film on the eye - if you use it in the morning makeup sits on top of the filmy goo it leaves & then your makeup slides off throughout the day - my favourite part is when you look upwards & feel your (usually stay put) eyeliner 'sticking' to your upper brow so it leaves a dark smudge there. Nice! I've used it for a month religiously & seen no change to the fine lines round my eyes & its done nothing to help the crepey texture on my eyelids. Meh.

After using this product for 8 months and running out, I decided it was time to move on and not repurchase. It hasn't done anything with the lines around my eyes and although I like that it didn't cause breakouts or sensitivity, there are plenty of other creams that cost less.