CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight

3.0

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

This is my least favorite eye cream. In my opinion the consistency is a bit weird for an eye cream, I like more gel eye creams. It felt hydrating at first, but after few weeks of using this eye cream my under eye skin got really dry. I stopped using it immediately and have not used it since. My under eye skin is still a bit dry even though I stopped using this product a few weeks ago. It has a chemically scent which I really don't like.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

If you have sensitive skin, don't use. I only used it once, and at the end of the day when I removed my makeup and washed my face, the skin around my eyes where I'd applied this cream was really burning. So I only used it once and can't tell you if, over time, it would do anything for wrinkles, bags, puffiness, etc.

It did not irritate my eyes themselves, but the skin doesn't like it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't believe that eye creams can really do much more than moisturise my eye area and provide my skin with antioxidants and stuff like that. I want good ingredients and moisture, that's it. This eye cream works well for me. It provides my skin with moisture, is not greasy and doesn't give me milia. I won't buy it again though, because there are cheaper eye creams that will do the same for a fourth of the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As I always, I don't understand why companies are still trying to package things in a jar. To me it's scream « my cream formula does not have anything useful in it for your skin, so I don't care if it's in a jar », if that makes any sense ? This cream might be awesome, full of antioxydant and other good stuff, but as soon as you open that jar.. poof, it's gone!

Anyway, with that said, this is an okay hydrating cream delivering nothing else than hydratation. It's ok, but not worth the big price tag. I'll not buy again.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this eye cream. One day I noticed I had smile lines around my eyes, I started freaking out because I'm 17! 17 year old girls aren't supposed to have wrinkles! My sister let me have this, and I've been using it for about a month. I looked at my eye area this morning and the lines are gone. Totally gone. This eye cream does take a while to sink in, and you have to pat pretty vigorously to get rid of the white color. I've never used it during the day; I use it at night after I wash my face and moisturize. Love this stuff.

I didn´t have the problem with the cream being too heavy or sitting like a white patch beneath the eyes, like some reviewers before me. To me, it felt ok - not too luxurious, but fine. But what I also noticed: It´s not that great in delivering moisture, and over the time that I used this eyecream, my eye-area even seemed to develop more lines, not less, and the skin didn´t look well nourished, if you know what I mean - a bit dehydrated, somehow. I finished the product, but won´t buy again.

I am really surprised at some of the negative reviews for this eye cream. I love it. I use it everyday and it has never caused me any irritation. In fact, it always makes my skin feel soft, hydrated and comfortable. It feels light, so I don't get where some people are saying they thought it felt thick. (???) And I have never seen any kind of white residue. Maybe they're using too much? I don't know. It's weird. It's like we're reviewing two different products.

Anyway, my skin loves this eye cream! It noticeably improves my fine lines. When I skip using it for a few days (usually to try something "New"), my eye area really shows it - the fine lines, crinkles and dryness return. But switching back to the Repairwear eye cream fixes that up - plumped, smoothed, hydrated ... all while feeling light and soft. So nice!

What's also nice is that this eye cream can be warmed between your two ring fingers and dabbed lightly OVER eye makeup (concealer, foundation) to add additional hydration if desired, and it will not disturb or affect the makeup in any way .... unlike most eye creams which will remove or break-down makeup they're applied over. This is truly terrific for adding moisture later in the day or night.

I love this eye cream for so many reasons and hope they never discontinue it! My eyes consistently look good with this. :)