CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily

2.5

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my least favorite eye cream. In my opinion the consistency is a bit weird for an eye cream, I like more gel eye creams. It felt hydrating at first, but after few weeks of using this eye cream my under eye skin got really dry. I stopped using it immediately and have not used it since. My under eye skin is still a bit dry even though I stopped using this product a few weeks ago. It has a chemically scent which I really don't like.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this because I was looking for an alternative to expensive Shiseido. It has almost the same consistency at first, creamy with not too much silicone feel. I don't mind the pot since I am not using for retinol but for moisture. But this cream let me down. I have been using for a couple of months now, seems like I have been using nothing. My problem is fine lines and dryness. Upon application it feels nice but just does not mositurize enough. I will look for a new brand.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this cream on whim because I've been searching a eyecream for while and the lady at at Clinique counter which I know just needed to make sales said that it does wonders. Does it really? NO! They say little goes along way but using a little of it still leaves my undereyes dry. I have put dab upon dab of this product to somewhat feel the moisture. I'm halfway through the jar, but once it's gone I will not be repurchasing. $45.00 plus tax of my life that I can never get back.

UPDATE* 2/14/15 So I did continue this eyecream I and do notice a difference the way my eyes feel and look. Laugh lines have faded out tremendously. My eyes looks BiGGER and BRIGHTER. This eye cream takes time to actually work but of course but the disclaimer is it may not work for everyone. I find that applying the cream with a q-tip and letting sit for about 15 seconds then patting it in works better for me then applying the cream with my ring finger and patting it in right away. I may purchase this eyecream again..............maybe. We're talking almost $50.00 for this product but I'm glad I continued use it and didn't toss it or try to take it back to the store. I still wish it was in a tube and not jar, otherwise this product just went from 1 lippie to 4.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a "Laser Focus" starter kit and the eye cream was part of it. I tried it at night, for 14 days in a row. Zero hydration. Zero correction. Period.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

As a woman of color, I was trying to find a good eye cream that would suit my needs. I use Clinique as my skin care regimen and, I have no problem with it. I purchased this eye cream and it made the skin beneath my eyes very, very dry. Dry to the point where i felt as if i had lost all of the moisture and nothing helped bring it back. I kept using it thinking that maybe it would take time to work. It didn't I saw no difference after 30 days. To me it actually got worse. It may work for others but it did not work for me. I will not purchase this product again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am almost out of the repairwear laser focus eye cream & I am planning on repurchasing. This cream hydrates my eye area and doesnt leave my eyelids oily or greasy. It gives my eyelids a nice smooth canvas for my eyeshadow. I have oily skin and this doesnt make it anymore oily. You only need a small amount like the tip of my fingernail and tap it on. I read the reviews about leaving white residue or a long time to rub in, maybe they are using too much this cream is not thick so I cant imagine having that problem.

problem.