CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

1.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

I am with Rachel1234, the product I tried (with a green lid) was amazing. I used it as a day cream under my makeup and it never let me down. So I wanted to see what others had to say about the price. I received the original product as a sample gift and I recently ran out. After a trip to the Clinique counter, I now know rachel1234 and I ARE reviewing two different products. The newer version is thicker and likely true to what other reviewers have to say. I took my little sample jar and compared the counter sample to it. Sure enough, it's changed. I'll trust what these other ladies have to say and look elsewhere for my new day eye cream.