CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination

2.9

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't believe that eye creams can really do much more than moisturise my eye area and provide my skin with antioxidants and stuff like that. I want good ingredients and moisture, that's it. This eye cream works well for me. It provides my skin with moisture, is not greasy and doesn't give me milia. I won't buy it again though, because there are cheaper eye creams that will do the same for a fourth of the price.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this eye cream, but I can only use it at night as it is way too heavy to wear with eye makeup. The consistency feels lovely on my under eye area. Not sure why here are so many negative reviews on this one. I love it.

best so far for wrinkled eyebag areas. Never fail to soften my deepset lines. A 3-times repeat purchase after trying other brands.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My under eye area gets scarily puffy, red and irritated after using this. I tried it again last week after keeping it in the back of my bathroom cabinet for a while, and after just using it once I looked like I had been in a fight. I'm gonna try using it around my mouth. At least the skin there isn't as sensitive.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this eye cream. One day I noticed I had smile lines around my eyes, I started freaking out because I'm 17! 17 year old girls aren't supposed to have wrinkles! My sister let me have this, and I've been using it for about a month. I looked at my eye area this morning and the lines are gone. Totally gone. This eye cream does take a while to sink in, and you have to pat pretty vigorously to get rid of the white color. I've never used it during the day; I use it at night after I wash my face and moisturize. Love this stuff.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not a fan. I got a deluxe sample, thank god I didn't pay the too high retail price! I'm not picky about eye cream, but I'm not sure I even like this enough to use up the large sample. I guess it does moisturize ok. But it does nothing to improve the appearance of my eye area at all. And I can't use it in the daytime because it makes my concealer get all funky. It is less effective than my regular facial moisturizer, which is a drug store brand.

I am only 13, and do not have any problems with wrinkles. I use eye creams as I get very dry undereyes and normal moisturisers give me pimples there.However, I have been trying heaps of products to get rid of my under eye bags. One day, I ran out of my eye cream and found a little tester of this sitting in my mums makeup bag. She said I could have it, as she didn't like it. It got rid of all my puffiness and undereye bags within about an hour!

This product does nothing more than numb your skin. That white circle effect and tight feeling is due to an ingredient like Emla Cream or Ambisol. Put some on your lips and feel the effects.

I didn´t have the problem with the cream being too heavy or sitting like a white patch beneath the eyes, like some reviewers before me. To me, it felt ok - not too luxurious, but fine. But what I also noticed: It´s not that great in delivering moisture, and over the time that I used this eyecream, my eye-area even seemed to develop more lines, not less, and the skin didn´t look well nourished, if you know what I mean - a bit dehydrated, somehow. I finished the product, but won´t buy again.

Bold claims this one but it's disappointing to say the least. It acts as a ok moisturiser but can only use it at night as it's so thick it leaves a film on the eye - if you use it in the morning makeup sits on top of the filmy goo it leaves & then your makeup slides off throughout the day - my favourite part is when you look upwards & feel your (usually stay put) eyeliner 'sticking' to your upper brow so it leaves a dark smudge there. Nice! I've used it for a month religiously & seen no change to the fine lines round my eyes & its done nothing to help the crepey texture on my eyelids. Meh.