CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal

1.3

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

If you have sensitive skin, don't use. I only used it once, and at the end of the day when I removed my makeup and washed my face, the skin around my eyes where I'd applied this cream was really burning. So I only used it once and can't tell you if, over time, it would do anything for wrinkles, bags, puffiness, etc.

It did not irritate my eyes themselves, but the skin doesn't like it.

In a nutshell, I've been using this product for about four months, morning and night and there has been NO improvement or changes (noticeable). This product has been such a disappointment for me. It's not irritating to the eyes, nor is there a smell to the product. I really wanted this to work....

Caused my eyes to be red and sore and gave me wrinkles. Back to the store!

I am a woman of color & this eye cream leaves a white residue under the eyes no matter how much you rub it in, needless to say that doesn't look good, & if you have puffiness under the eyes like I do this really highlights it. I saw no benefits in using this cream, it's somewhat moisturizing but so is my facial moisturizer so why bother with the added expense.