CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

2.1

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my first eye cream, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Regardless, it made my undereye area burn and dried it out to the point that it was painfully tight. Glad it was a GWP and I didn't waste money on it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my least favorite eye cream. In my opinion the consistency is a bit weird for an eye cream, I like more gel eye creams. It felt hydrating at first, but after few weeks of using this eye cream my under eye skin got really dry. I stopped using it immediately and have not used it since. My under eye skin is still a bit dry even though I stopped using this product a few weeks ago. It has a chemically scent which I really don't like.

If you have sensitive skin, don't use. I only used it once, and at the end of the day when I removed my makeup and washed my face, the skin around my eyes where I'd applied this cream was really burning. So I only used it once and can't tell you if, over time, it would do anything for wrinkles, bags, puffiness, etc.

It did not irritate my eyes themselves, but the skin doesn't like it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't believe that eye creams can really do much more than moisturise my eye area and provide my skin with antioxidants and stuff like that. I want good ingredients and moisture, that's it. This eye cream works well for me. It provides my skin with moisture, is not greasy and doesn't give me milia. I won't buy it again though, because there are cheaper eye creams that will do the same for a fourth of the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As I always, I don't understand why companies are still trying to package things in a jar. To me it's scream « my cream formula does not have anything useful in it for your skin, so I don't care if it's in a jar », if that makes any sense ? This cream might be awesome, full of antioxydant and other good stuff, but as soon as you open that jar.. poof, it's gone!

Anyway, with that said, this is an okay hydrating cream delivering nothing else than hydratation. It's ok, but not worth the big price tag. I'll not buy again.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My under eye area gets scarily puffy, red and irritated after using this. I tried it again last week after keeping it in the back of my bathroom cabinet for a while, and after just using it once I looked like I had been in a fight. I'm gonna try using it around my mouth. At least the skin there isn't as sensitive.

This stuff does hydrate the eye area but I do not believe it does anything great for lines and wrinkles. It might, I say might as in maybe keep more from coming but I can not be sure. It's not very good, there are much better products out there in this price range because this stuff is far from cheap. If you really need something for lines and wrinkles I suggest you keep looking and do not waste your money on this stuff.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this eye cream. One day I noticed I had smile lines around my eyes, I started freaking out because I'm 17! 17 year old girls aren't supposed to have wrinkles! My sister let me have this, and I've been using it for about a month. I looked at my eye area this morning and the lines are gone. Totally gone. This eye cream does take a while to sink in, and you have to pat pretty vigorously to get rid of the white color. I've never used it during the day; I use it at night after I wash my face and moisturize. Love this stuff.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not a fan. I got a deluxe sample, thank god I didn't pay the too high retail price! I'm not picky about eye cream, but I'm not sure I even like this enough to use up the large sample. I guess it does moisturize ok. But it does nothing to improve the appearance of my eye area at all. And I can't use it in the daytime because it makes my concealer get all funky. It is less effective than my regular facial moisturizer, which is a drug store brand.

Not worth the money. I received a sample and used it for two months. It made no improvement in my eye area.