CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

1.3

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Bold claims this one but it's disappointing to say the least. It acts as a ok moisturiser but can only use it at night as it's so thick it leaves a film on the eye - if you use it in the morning makeup sits on top of the filmy goo it leaves & then your makeup slides off throughout the day - my favourite part is when you look upwards & feel your (usually stay put) eyeliner 'sticking' to your upper brow so it leaves a dark smudge there. Nice! I've used it for a month religiously & seen no change to the fine lines round my eyes & its done nothing to help the crepey texture on my eyelids. Meh.

Pretty disappointed in this. One of my fellow beauty friends who I used to work with recommended this to me so I thought if she says it's good......well it hasn't made any difference whatsoever if anything my lines on my left side are more prominent and my skin looks dehydrated :(

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Like the poster below me, this irritated my eyes and they were burning and tearing until I washed it off. Too bad 'cause I really liked the way it felt when I applied it. Liked the consistency, but there seems to be something really harsh in it. I'm generally very sensitive and have a lot of allergies, but it looks like other people have problems with this, too.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Oh, holy madness! This made my eyes so irritated. It gave me a rash around both eyes, made them itchy, swollen, red, bumpy, puffy, and dry. It caused lines that were NOT there before due to the inflammation. It was terrible. How scary for something that is supposed to be applied around the eye area eek.

OMG - as others have stated, this product actually CREATED undereye wrinkles on me. I do not have a history of sensitive skin and have used clinique products since high school with no problems.

When I tried this product, I had very MINOR crepiness under my eyes. After using this eye cream, I had a bad allergic reaction, my eyes got very puffy as I had been crying all night. Those symptoms went away after a few days, but the worst part is that my undereye area is now EXTREMELY dry and has deeper, more defined wrinkles that I have NEVER seen on my face. I feel as if I've aged years since using this product. It has been a week and if this doesn't get rectified, I am seriously considering suing clinique. STAY AWAY.

I thought that I would never find an eye cream that I hated nearly half as much as the Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel, well that was before I tried this. I am SO glad that I received a sample of this as a gift with purchase instead of spending my money on it...

I can't think of one thing that I liked about this eye cream. Somehow, it made the skin under my eyes dry. Not only that, but I started getting little bumps that I never had before. The worst part about it, however, was that somehow, IT MADE MY DARK UNDER EYE CIRCLES DARKER! I am not even kidding. My husband, who isn't typically the most observant, asked me if I was feeling okay and if I was getting enough sleep while I was using it.

I gave this cream a fair shot. When I noticed how bad my under eyes were looking, I switched from twice a day to just at night, and nothing helped.

I will not be finishing my sample nor will I ever waste my money on such a terrible product.