CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

2.3

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my first eye cream, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Regardless, it made my undereye area burn and dried it out to the point that it was painfully tight. Glad it was a GWP and I didn't waste money on it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my least favorite eye cream. In my opinion the consistency is a bit weird for an eye cream, I like more gel eye creams. It felt hydrating at first, but after few weeks of using this eye cream my under eye skin got really dry. I stopped using it immediately and have not used it since. My under eye skin is still a bit dry even though I stopped using this product a few weeks ago. It has a chemically scent which I really don't like.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Like the poster below me, this irritated my eyes and they were burning and tearing until I washed it off. Too bad 'cause I really liked the way it felt when I applied it. Liked the consistency, but there seems to be something really harsh in it. I'm generally very sensitive and have a lot of allergies, but it looks like other people have problems with this, too.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My under eye area gets scarily puffy, red and irritated after using this. I tried it again last week after keeping it in the back of my bathroom cabinet for a while, and after just using it once I looked like I had been in a fight. I'm gonna try using it around my mouth. At least the skin there isn't as sensitive.

This stuff does hydrate the eye area but I do not believe it does anything great for lines and wrinkles. It might, I say might as in maybe keep more from coming but I can not be sure. It's not very good, there are much better products out there in this price range because this stuff is far from cheap. If you really need something for lines and wrinkles I suggest you keep looking and do not waste your money on this stuff.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not a fan. I got a deluxe sample, thank god I didn't pay the too high retail price! I'm not picky about eye cream, but I'm not sure I even like this enough to use up the large sample. I guess it does moisturize ok. But it does nothing to improve the appearance of my eye area at all. And I can't use it in the daytime because it makes my concealer get all funky. It is less effective than my regular facial moisturizer, which is a drug store brand.

Not worth the money. I received a sample and used it for two months. It made no improvement in my eye area.

In a nutshell, I've been using this product for about four months, morning and night and there has been NO improvement or changes (noticeable). This product has been such a disappointment for me. It's not irritating to the eyes, nor is there a smell to the product. I really wanted this to work....

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Oh, holy madness! This made my eyes so irritated. It gave me a rash around both eyes, made them itchy, swollen, red, bumpy, puffy, and dry. It caused lines that were NOT there before due to the inflammation. It was terrible. How scary for something that is supposed to be applied around the eye area eek.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a "Laser Focus" starter kit and the eye cream was part of it. I tried it at night, for 14 days in a row. Zero hydration. Zero correction. Period.