Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

2.3

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Why didn't I look at these reviews before I purchased this. I had a gift card and there was a sale on clinique. Smh. Well it seems like a month before In turned 30. I saw horrible crows feet and thought I need to start using eye cream. Well not only does it not work m it does nothing besides moisturize.

If you have sensitive skin, don't use. I only used it once, and at the end of the day when I removed my makeup and washed my face, the skin around my eyes where I'd applied this cream was really burning. So I only used it once and can't tell you if, over time, it would do anything for wrinkles, bags, puffiness, etc.

It did not irritate my eyes themselves, but the skin doesn't like it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have a few gwp size jars of this eye cream and it's a decent standby as a daytime eye cream. I prefer Bobbi's Brown hydrating eye cream for under makeup but I don't want to fork over the money for it as I spend enough for Shiseido's eye cream.

I don't like anything too emollient under the eyes as that makes my eye makeup smudge and smear and the Clinique one is okay in that regard.
It doesn't do much else and I won't purchase a full size jar.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't believe that eye creams can really do much more than moisturise my eye area and provide my skin with antioxidants and stuff like that. I want good ingredients and moisture, that's it. This eye cream works well for me. It provides my skin with moisture, is not greasy and doesn't give me milia. I won't buy it again though, because there are cheaper eye creams that will do the same for a fourth of the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this because I was looking for an alternative to expensive Shiseido. It has almost the same consistency at first, creamy with not too much silicone feel. I don't mind the pot since I am not using for retinol but for moisture. But this cream let me down. I have been using for a couple of months now, seems like I have been using nothing. My problem is fine lines and dryness. Upon application it feels nice but just does not mositurize enough. I will look for a new brand.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this eye cream, but I can only use it at night as it is way too heavy to wear with eye makeup. The consistency feels lovely on my under eye area. Not sure why here are so many negative reviews on this one. I love it.

best so far for wrinkled eyebag areas. Never fail to soften my deepset lines. A 3-times repeat purchase after trying other brands.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As I always, I don't understand why companies are still trying to package things in a jar. To me it's scream « my cream formula does not have anything useful in it for your skin, so I don't care if it's in a jar », if that makes any sense ? This cream might be awesome, full of antioxydant and other good stuff, but as soon as you open that jar.. poof, it's gone!

Anyway, with that said, this is an okay hydrating cream delivering nothing else than hydratation. It's ok, but not worth the big price tag. I'll not buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Like the poster below me, this irritated my eyes and they were burning and tearing until I washed it off. Too bad 'cause I really liked the way it felt when I applied it. Liked the consistency, but there seems to be something really harsh in it. I'm generally very sensitive and have a lot of allergies, but it looks like other people have problems with this, too.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My under eye area gets scarily puffy, red and irritated after using this. I tried it again last week after keeping it in the back of my bathroom cabinet for a while, and after just using it once I looked like I had been in a fight. I'm gonna try using it around my mouth. At least the skin there isn't as sensitive.