CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55

2.0

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have a few gwp size jars of this eye cream and it's a decent standby as a daytime eye cream. I prefer Bobbi's Brown hydrating eye cream for under makeup but I don't want to fork over the money for it as I spend enough for Shiseido's eye cream.

I don't like anything too emollient under the eyes as that makes my eye makeup smudge and smear and the Clinique one is okay in that regard.
It doesn't do much else and I won't purchase a full size jar.

I am a huge fan of Clinique's Repair Laser Focus for the FACE but horrified by the results of the line's Repair Laser Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream. For nearly a year now I have used the face product for everywhere, including under my under eyes with excellent smoothing & preventative wrinkle care. But the eye product of the line made specifically for correcting wrinkles caused wrinkles under my eyes within 24 hours. I thought something else maybe causing them because the face lotion is that wonderful so I continued to use it for another 5 days; big mistake, now even the original Laser Focus for the face is not helping the wrinkles under my eyes that the Correcting Eye Cream caused. Buy the Repair Laser Focus for the face stay far away from the line's Correcting Eye Cream. I would not even rate this a one star.