CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43

2.7

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't believe that eye creams can really do much more than moisturise my eye area and provide my skin with antioxidants and stuff like that. I want good ingredients and moisture, that's it. This eye cream works well for me. It provides my skin with moisture, is not greasy and doesn't give me milia. I won't buy it again though, because there are cheaper eye creams that will do the same for a fourth of the price.

best so far for wrinkled eyebag areas. Never fail to soften my deepset lines. A 3-times repeat purchase after trying other brands.

This stuff does hydrate the eye area but I do not believe it does anything great for lines and wrinkles. It might, I say might as in maybe keep more from coming but I can not be sure. It's not very good, there are much better products out there in this price range because this stuff is far from cheap. If you really need something for lines and wrinkles I suggest you keep looking and do not waste your money on this stuff.

This product does nothing more than numb your skin. That white circle effect and tight feeling is due to an ingredient like Emla Cream or Ambisol. Put some on your lips and feel the effects.

I wanted to like it, but I ended up throwing it away after
a few uses. It made my under-eye circles MORE
puffy and eventually gave me small white bumps.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a "Laser Focus" starter kit and the eye cream was part of it. I tried it at night, for 14 days in a row. Zero hydration. Zero correction. Period.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This did absolutely nothing for me. I received a little sample from Clinique (I think it was part of the Bonus Time at some point) and I thought I should give it a go. I had high expectations, given that the serum from this range (before it was re-launched a few months ago) performed quite well on my skin. Well, I was wrong. It didn't improve lines, it didn't moisturise like the All About Eyes either, so it was a big disappointment. I wouldn't bother with this at all. The only eye cream that made a real difference with lines for me was the Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Eyes - and which I cannot find easily these days...

Bold claims this one but it's disappointing to say the least. It acts as a ok moisturiser but can only use it at night as it's so thick it leaves a film on the eye - if you use it in the morning makeup sits on top of the filmy goo it leaves & then your makeup slides off throughout the day - my favourite part is when you look upwards & feel your (usually stay put) eyeliner 'sticking' to your upper brow so it leaves a dark smudge there. Nice! I've used it for a month religiously & seen no change to the fine lines round my eyes & its done nothing to help the crepey texture on my eyelids. Meh.

I am really surprised at some of the negative reviews for this eye cream. I love it. I use it everyday and it has never caused me any irritation. In fact, it always makes my skin feel soft, hydrated and comfortable. It feels light, so I don't get where some people are saying they thought it felt thick. (???) And I have never seen any kind of white residue. Maybe they're using too much? I don't know. It's weird. It's like we're reviewing two different products.

Anyway, my skin loves this eye cream! It noticeably improves my fine lines. When I skip using it for a few days (usually to try something "New"), my eye area really shows it - the fine lines, crinkles and dryness return. But switching back to the Repairwear eye cream fixes that up - plumped, smoothed, hydrated ... all while feeling light and soft. So nice!

What's also nice is that this eye cream can be warmed between your two ring fingers and dabbed lightly OVER eye makeup (concealer, foundation) to add additional hydration if desired, and it will not disturb or affect the makeup in any way .... unlike most eye creams which will remove or break-down makeup they're applied over. This is truly terrific for adding moisture later in the day or night.

I love this eye cream for so many reasons and hope they never discontinue it! My eyes consistently look good with this. :)

Caused my eyes to be red and sore and gave me wrinkles. Back to the store!