CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 30-35

1.3

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Like the poster below me, this irritated my eyes and they were burning and tearing until I washed it off. Too bad 'cause I really liked the way it felt when I applied it. Liked the consistency, but there seems to be something really harsh in it. I'm generally very sensitive and have a lot of allergies, but it looks like other people have problems with this, too.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Oh, holy madness! This made my eyes so irritated. It gave me a rash around both eyes, made them itchy, swollen, red, bumpy, puffy, and dry. It caused lines that were NOT there before due to the inflammation. It was terrible. How scary for something that is supposed to be applied around the eye area eek.

Pretty disappointed in this. One of my fellow beauty friends who I used to work with recommended this to me so I thought if she says it's good......well it hasn't made any difference whatsoever if anything my lines on my left side are more prominent and my skin looks dehydrated :(

OMG - as others have stated, this product actually CREATED undereye wrinkles on me. I do not have a history of sensitive skin and have used clinique products since high school with no problems.

When I tried this product, I had very MINOR crepiness under my eyes. After using this eye cream, I had a bad allergic reaction, my eyes got very puffy as I had been crying all night. Those symptoms went away after a few days, but the worst part is that my undereye area is now EXTREMELY dry and has deeper, more defined wrinkles that I have NEVER seen on my face. I feel as if I've aged years since using this product. It has been a week and if this doesn't get rectified, I am seriously considering suing clinique. STAY AWAY.