CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35

1.8

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my first eye cream, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Regardless, it made my undereye area burn and dried it out to the point that it was painfully tight. Glad it was a GWP and I didn't waste money on it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Why didn't I look at these reviews before I purchased this. I had a gift card and there was a sale on clinique. Smh. Well it seems like a month before In turned 30. I saw horrible crows feet and thought I need to start using eye cream. Well not only does it not work m it does nothing besides moisturize.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this because I was looking for an alternative to expensive Shiseido. It has almost the same consistency at first, creamy with not too much silicone feel. I don't mind the pot since I am not using for retinol but for moisture. But this cream let me down. I have been using for a couple of months now, seems like I have been using nothing. My problem is fine lines and dryness. Upon application it feels nice but just does not mositurize enough. I will look for a new brand.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this eye cream, but I can only use it at night as it is way too heavy to wear with eye makeup. The consistency feels lovely on my under eye area. Not sure why here are so many negative reviews on this one. I love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Like the poster below me, this irritated my eyes and they were burning and tearing until I washed it off. Too bad 'cause I really liked the way it felt when I applied it. Liked the consistency, but there seems to be something really harsh in it. I'm generally very sensitive and have a lot of allergies, but it looks like other people have problems with this, too.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My under eye area gets scarily puffy, red and irritated after using this. I tried it again last week after keeping it in the back of my bathroom cabinet for a while, and after just using it once I looked like I had been in a fight. I'm gonna try using it around my mouth. At least the skin there isn't as sensitive.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not a fan. I got a deluxe sample, thank god I didn't pay the too high retail price! I'm not picky about eye cream, but I'm not sure I even like this enough to use up the large sample. I guess it does moisturize ok. But it does nothing to improve the appearance of my eye area at all. And I can't use it in the daytime because it makes my concealer get all funky. It is less effective than my regular facial moisturizer, which is a drug store brand.

In a nutshell, I've been using this product for about four months, morning and night and there has been NO improvement or changes (noticeable). This product has been such a disappointment for me. It's not irritating to the eyes, nor is there a smell to the product. I really wanted this to work....

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Oh, holy madness! This made my eyes so irritated. It gave me a rash around both eyes, made them itchy, swollen, red, bumpy, puffy, and dry. It caused lines that were NOT there before due to the inflammation. It was terrible. How scary for something that is supposed to be applied around the eye area eek.

I didn´t have the problem with the cream being too heavy or sitting like a white patch beneath the eyes, like some reviewers before me. To me, it felt ok - not too luxurious, but fine. But what I also noticed: It´s not that great in delivering moisture, and over the time that I used this eyecream, my eye-area even seemed to develop more lines, not less, and the skin didn´t look well nourished, if you know what I mean - a bit dehydrated, somehow. I finished the product, but won´t buy again.