CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29

2.8

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As I always, I don't understand why companies are still trying to package things in a jar. To me it's scream « my cream formula does not have anything useful in it for your skin, so I don't care if it's in a jar », if that makes any sense ? This cream might be awesome, full of antioxydant and other good stuff, but as soon as you open that jar.. poof, it's gone!

Anyway, with that said, this is an okay hydrating cream delivering nothing else than hydratation. It's ok, but not worth the big price tag. I'll not buy again.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this cream on whim because I've been searching a eyecream for while and the lady at at Clinique counter which I know just needed to make sales said that it does wonders. Does it really? NO! They say little goes along way but using a little of it still leaves my undereyes dry. I have put dab upon dab of this product to somewhat feel the moisture. I'm halfway through the jar, but once it's gone I will not be repurchasing. $45.00 plus tax of my life that I can never get back.

UPDATE* 2/14/15 So I did continue this eyecream I and do notice a difference the way my eyes feel and look. Laugh lines have faded out tremendously. My eyes looks BiGGER and BRIGHTER. This eye cream takes time to actually work but of course but the disclaimer is it may not work for everyone. I find that applying the cream with a q-tip and letting sit for about 15 seconds then patting it in works better for me then applying the cream with my ring finger and patting it in right away. I may purchase this eyecream again..............maybe. We're talking almost $50.00 for this product but I'm glad I continued use it and didn't toss it or try to take it back to the store. I still wish it was in a tube and not jar, otherwise this product just went from 1 lippie to 4.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had this cream in a sample size. But because I use a very VERY little of it it lasted me quite long (as a sample size). Afterall I pretty liked it.
I struggle with VERY dark circles in the undereye area and I Always search for products to reduce it.
So far is one of the most efficent I tried. I was able to feel also a "tensor" effect (even if I'm still Young).
I think I will buy the full size, but it's expensive :(

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am 29 and don't have any wrinkles yet so I use eye creams as a preventative measure. This cream was a GWP and I ended up using the whole jar. It's versatile enough to wear day or night since the cream doesn't leave an oily or sticky residue under the eyes. Unlike other reviewers I actually liked this product, but that may be due to the fact that I'm not using it to see results with wrinkles. Even though I liked this cream I will not be repurchasing any Clinique products again because I am going cruelty free and Clinique IS NOT A CRUELTY FREE BRAND.

I am with Rachel1234, the product I tried (with a green lid) was amazing. I used it as a day cream under my makeup and it never let me down. So I wanted to see what others had to say about the price. I received the original product as a sample gift and I recently ran out. After a trip to the Clinique counter, I now know rachel1234 and I ARE reviewing two different products. The newer version is thicker and likely true to what other reviewers have to say. I took my little sample jar and compared the counter sample to it. Sure enough, it's changed. I'll trust what these other ladies have to say and look elsewhere for my new day eye cream.

I received a sample of this from Clinique and have been using it for a few weeks. This product is very thick and needs to be worked into the skin quite a bit to get rid of the white residue. Once it has been rubbed into the skin properly, it feels matte and there is no oily finish. It would be suitable in winter but too thick for me in summer. There is no annoying fragrance and it has not irritated my sensitive skin. However, I don't like that this product comes in a jar. It feels unhygienic and I don't like the idea of the product being exposed to air every time I open it. I prefer a pump or tube to jars. I would not be purchasing this product because I don't think it is that special and you can find better products in this price range. Overall, this is a very average product for Clinique.