CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this eye cream. One day I noticed I had smile lines around my eyes, I started freaking out because I'm 17! 17 year old girls aren't supposed to have wrinkles! My sister let me have this, and I've been using it for about a month. I looked at my eye area this morning and the lines are gone. Totally gone. This eye cream does take a while to sink in, and you have to pat pretty vigorously to get rid of the white color. I've never used it during the day; I use it at night after I wash my face and moisturize. Love this stuff.

I am only 13, and do not have any problems with wrinkles. I use eye creams as I get very dry undereyes and normal moisturisers give me pimples there.However, I have been trying heaps of products to get rid of my under eye bags. One day, I ran out of my eye cream and found a little tester of this sitting in my mums makeup bag. She said I could have it, as she didn't like it. It got rid of all my puffiness and undereye bags within about an hour!