3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I was delighted to find this cleanser at while traveling, bought at a trusted pharmacy specializing in wellness. It is surprisingly good; and to the reviewer who said the the pump does not go down again, I thought the same thing, but pulled the top out of the bottle and was able to close it again, then replace it in the container to continue travels. This product provided a thorough, refreshing clean for my mature skin. Price was $15.00 CAD Packaging is basic and simple.I will be checking out their other products.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

I love the idea of a gentle facial cleanser that I can use in the morning or in the shower. But adding essential oils is probably the worst thing a formulation can do. Yep, it smells great but expect some irritation. Lemon peel oil at the top of the ingredient list? I should read the label more closely! I'm using it at the sink but even then it is irritating.

About reviewer (417 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

My skin used to bone dry so I had been using more creamy cleansers for the past two years. I discovered I had very low vitamin D and once I started supplementing that my skin became more combination. Basically, I needed something that would clean deeper. I got this from Thrive Market for like 7 dollars and didn't expect much. The scent is very lemon, like cleaner. It's a foaming cleanser but more soft, moisturizing. This cleans my skin so well without me feeling like there is a film leftover and not dry. I enjoy this basic cleanser and will rebuy again. The only thing I don't enjoy is the pump. I travel a lot and I can't put this in a suitcase because the pump doesn't go back down. At home it's nice though.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

6 years ago

The only face wash that I have ever repurchased more than once. Gentle and with pleasant citrus fragrance (but not too fragrant), this face wash has been great on my sensitive, hormonal acne prone skin. It has a nice gel texture and removes light foundation well; eye makeup needscold cream/remover. After I wash my face, morning & night, my face glows and my skin tone is evened. It's reasonably priced at around $9-10 due to the fact that the pump bottle holds quite a bit of product. Overall, a excellent mild cleanser.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

2.0
from

7 years ago

I was at Whole Foods one day browsing around the skincare area... this cleanser caught my eye and bought it because it contains hyalauronic acid. The package says : " A gentle, pure and natural cleanser made with pure plant extracts, hyalauronic acid and pH balanced for glowing skin. EveryOne Face for Every Day! " Sounds kind of perfect for me. I did like it at the beginning because it removed my makeup but by the middle of the bottle I noticed very clogged pores, my eye area was getting red and burned a little every time I was using it (because of the citrus oils?) and my face felt dry and uncomfortable. It may be just a coincidence...but I won't repurchase now that I finished the bottle.

About reviewer (457 reviews)

Age30-35