Dior BB cream

No Image

2.5

on 8/14/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

If you're oily, don't buy it, it will not lasts long.

For those who have normal skin (in other words for those of you who are lucky and have normal skin and not "i just worked a shift at mcdonalds type of skin") you'll most likely like this. It has a STUNNING dewy-ish finish that just makes you glow without shimmer.

It's over priced however (as with most American bb creams). The color selection is....not the greatest, but not the worst.

on 11/19/2014 10:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It has good coverage for a BB, stayed on my face all day without a problem (mufe hd setting powder used also), but the lightest shade is way too dark for my NW 10-15 skin.

The lightest shade is way too dark for me

I was searching for a good foundation for my dry skin that was long lasting and matched my skin. I was recommend by a beauty consultant to go over to Dior to try their products. I was recommend the BB cream. At first I was not sure as I didn't think it would give me the coverage that I wanted however it matched my skin perfectly and I decided to give it a go.

Pros
- The colour match is perfect for my skin
- It is long lasting
- It has a good coverage which can be buildable
- Perfect for days where you don't want a lot of product on your face but still want coverage
- Gives my face a healthy look and glow
- A little goes a long way as this product has lasted me 9 months ( Although I do also wear foundations on days where I want a more full coverage)

Cons
-I felt that the undertone was a bit too pinky and my skin has a got slight pink undertone, but my face did not look red, I just added some concealer and powder to even out the tone in some areas.
- It is expensive as it costs 30, however because of all the pros I think it is worth the money

Overall I am happy with this product and I will repurchase:)