Maybelline Express Remover (dip in polish remover)

4.8

Wow! I'm surprised there aren't more reviews on this polish remover, because this stuff is fantastic. I love wearing dark and bright nail polishes, but the removing process is honestly a pain the ass. I have tried numerous nail polish removers even more expensive ones, but nothing has ever seemed to be effective. For instance, removing Essie's Aruba Blue took dozens of cotton pads and a huge amount of polish remover and my cuticles ended up looking terrible.

With Express Remover I only need to dip my finger in the pot, twist my finger and my nail is clean! Sometimes I found that one dip wasn't enough with heavier polishes, but two dips did the job (I imagine that with glitter polishes you might need a few more). However, the whole removing process of one nail takes only a few seconds. The pot is especially handy if you are doing your nails and only want to remove polish from one nail that applied badly. Express Remover doesn't contain any acetone. The product can be slightly drying for your cuticles, but I didn't find it any more drying than other polish removers.

I will definitely buy another bottle when this one is finished. Hopefully Maybelline will some day invent a product that could be used on toe nails.

This product works!! Removes my nail colours in seconds. I am impressed. The sponge in the bottle is really soft and easily covers the whole mails. No strong chemical smell. I would definitely repurchase this or stock up on this product when they are on sale. The only problem I don't really like is that the sponge covers the whole finger tips, which also covers the finger tip fleshes, and dry them out. This can be fixed with hand creams, but is the only complain I have with it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great dip-in remover, works really fast even on dark polish. The sponge feels higher quality than other dip/ins. Has a more pleasant scent than typical polish remover - it's almost floral.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Maybelline's Express Remover is a dip in remover for nail polish. The pot is filled with soft foam rubber soaked in the polish remover liquid. The foam rubber has a hole in the middle where you dip your nail and twirl it for second or two and all polish is removed!

I really like this product, as it is easy to use and very fast way to remove nail polish from finger nails. I like to polish my nails, but hate using traditional remover and cotton pads. Sometimes dark colored or thick polishes take long to remove and you have to use a lot remover and really rub your nails with cotton pads.

The Express Remover jar doesn't spill any liquid and it doesn't smell too strongly. It's also acetone free and didn't dry my nails or sting on skin. My only con is that this can't be easily used on toe nails

Popular Treatments