Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub
True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is maybe my favorite scrub because it works so well, and you don't need a lot of product to get the exfoliating job done! However, this is a bit spendy - a bottle of this is $20 - which is way more than I would usually spend on a body scrub. I did buy this during the B&BW SAS, so it was half-price. At $10, I was happy to snap this up. I had previously swapped for a half-full bottle of this, so I knew that I really liked it and that I would have this for a long time. This doesn't have a super distinct smell. It is kind of a clean spa-scent (if that makes sense!). The scrubbers in this are a little more coarse than in other scrubs I've tried in the past. However, because of this, you don't need much product. This is also cleansing while it scrubs (there are little suds that are created when using this). I'm a big fan. It is a lot to commit to - both in terms of product amount and price. If you like to try scrubs, and can get this during a sale, give it a try!

Love love love! My HG exfoliator!

on 7/17/2004 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This scrub is wonderful! If you like scents that smell "clean", then this is for you! "Clean" is the only way I can describe the scent. My husband uses this too and loves it, and he usually never uses my bath products because most of them smell too "girly". The scrub washes off easily and it makes my skin really soft! Another great product from BBW True Blue line!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE THIS SCRUB!! It smells good, its in a easy to use bottle, its suds up really well, it exfoliates perfectly (I am an exfoliation junkie) and its still gentle enough for me to use every day. This is really good to get dry skin off feet or elbows or knees. My boyfriend loves how soft my skin is! I am totally stocking up on this!!

on 1/22/2004 9:35:00 AM

Although I think this is a good scrub as far as effectiveness goes, I really can't stand the smell. Showering with it doesn't give you that fulfilled, aromatherapy sort of feeling. If BBW could make this in one of their other fragrances, I'd be sold!