Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub
True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

4.7

on 10/26/2009 2:34:00 AM

Best body scrub in the world!
It took me a while to get used to the odd scent, but the texture and foaminess of the scrub is fabulous! The packaging is very convenient, with the pop up thing. I work at bath and body works and have tried all scrubs we have, this one is by far the best and cheaper than the salt glow scrub which has the weirdest texture ever. I put that one in the back of my closet after the first use, but this scrub is really great. Also, it has those shea beads in it so it doesn't dry out your skin either! Highly recommend, great great scrub :)

on 3/30/2009 11:11:00 PM

This is a nice scrub. Exfoliates well, leaves you mosturized and clean. The smell is like a laundromat, which to me is a nice break from the floral/fruit scents that most products have. I said I wouldn't buy again because I think I would like to see what else is out there. But give it a try.
P.S. it does not have that layer of oil that some Bath and Body Works scrubs have, like the Aromatherapy sugar scrubs. That is a definite plus.

This scrub smells so good and it's not super gritty. It also makes my skin feel smooth.

on 2/21/2006 1:48:00 PM

I am almost as addicted to finding the perfect body scrub as I am to finding the perfect fragrance. I'm not sure I'd put this at HG status but it's close. The texture is great, I like the foaming action & my skin feels not only smooth but clean. Although some have complained about the scent, I actually enjoy it. Perhaps not as a perfume but as a shower scub it is clean smelling, non offensive & fades fast. Definite repurchase.

This is the kind of scrub I've been looking for. I love it! It smells great, It's not too harsh, and I don't have to put on lotion when I get out of the shower because it's so moisturizing!

I bought the travel-size and I am kind of glad i did, as it isn't one that i totally love. It still is a decent scrub for a few reasons: i prepared to cringe when i saw the micro beads and thought 'oh ouch'-- usually exfoliating scrubs irritate my skin too much, but it is a nice relief to feel these buttery beads on the skin. It also lathers up nicely and rinses thoroughly. It smells like it would be irritating to the skin, but it doesn't. It is just a take it or leave it product. :)

on 6/9/2004 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice scrubbing cleanser - not quite a scrub on it's own, more of an exfoliating shower gel. Little soft beads in a foaming blue gel. I think it smells clean and a little citrusy. Nice as a daily shower item, not a great "scrub".

on 11/8/2003 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've recently become obsessed with bath products! I just started taking bath a lot (instead of my usual showers) and I'm hooked on all these wonderful products for when you're in the tub! I've been hunting through BBW lately because I received a lot of holiday coupons from them so I was excited to go ahead and try this. Yes, it is a bit pricey but it comes in a huge blue bottle so this will last you a long time.

It does a great job of exfoliating and cleansing my skin without stripping it. Most scrubs tend to hurt and feel harsh against my skin but I really like this one. It also has a nice fresh scent that I really like. I use this before I soak in the tub or evev in the shower. It's really great and I know I'll be purchasing this again if I ever manage to use up the massive bottle! :o)

on 10/5/2003 8:53:00 PM

Nice scrub,great scent! Big bottle too...plus lots of fragrant lather and just the right amount of scrubbies. Leaves my skin smooth and soft,and although I cannot describe the scent as something other than 'clean', I love it.It's a nice change from my oil scrubs...I can clean and exfoliate in one step instead of two.
Would be nicer in a stand up tube or pump, but I won't complain too much.
Definite repurchase here.