Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

2.5

on 7/26/2007 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really do love this stuff, but I hate the smell. The formula is great and makes my skin so smooth and soft, but the fragrance really bothers me. I do add oils to it and that helps a little. I also thought about mixing it with a little bit of shower gel. It's just way too chemical smelling for me! It is nice to find an effective scrub that's not salt based though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

The best scrub I have ever used. It's perfect! I can even get past the huge unwieldy bottle it comes in and the hefty price tag, because this scrub leaves my skin so soft, and leaves it smelling nice. And, I dont slip and fall to my death after I use it. Not dying after using a product is always a plus :)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This was not a good scrub. There aren't enough grainy particles to do an effective exfoliation, and the consistency is too thick and greasy. Leaves a residue, and couldn't possibly be an effective cleanser, though it says it's a "cleaning scrub" right on the bottle. And the smell - my god the smell! Terrible! Would never buy this again.

on 8/28/2003 2:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm glad that I just bought the trial size, because I hated this. I agree with the person who said that it smells like fabric softener. It's a very cheap and synthetic scent. The scrub is a little rough, and I didn't notice much sudsing. Most drugstore-brand scrubs are better.