Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub
True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

4.3

on 1/22/2013 11:23:00 AM

I use this with my salux cloth. A little bit goes along way. Lathers really well and with the salux cloth I feel that I really exfoliated. My poor dry, cracked, flakey winter skin thanked me. Rinses cleanly leaving me smooth and smelling fresh. Like another reviewer, the bottle is huge and a little hard to handle and squeeze out product, but I will dispense into a pump bottle. A little expensive, but you need so little it works out to be cheap, especially because it works. Would recommend

on 10/26/2009 2:34:00 AM

Best body scrub in the world!
It took me a while to get used to the odd scent, but the texture and foaminess of the scrub is fabulous! The packaging is very convenient, with the pop up thing. I work at bath and body works and have tried all scrubs we have, this one is by far the best and cheaper than the salt glow scrub which has the weirdest texture ever. I put that one in the back of my closet after the first use, but this scrub is really great. Also, it has those shea beads in it so it doesn't dry out your skin either! Highly recommend, great great scrub :)

I am at my 3rd bottle of the product. It exfoliates dead cells without taking the first layer off of living skin!
Easy to apply, easy to rinse off, smells good.
You only need a small amount so the bottle lasts a long time.
I don't like the packaging: the tip gets clogged so you have to unscrew the cap, which is much easier anyway.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is some great scrub! My body has breakouts if I use anything that has sugars or excess oils. The smell is very nice, I can understand the words manly from other reviewers, I just throw on some nice perfume to mask the scent, or just go without. I haven't had a negative comment yet so the smell is worth it. Once I start running out of the stuff I just turn it upside down to let gravity work its magic so I can use it without shaking it like crazy. One of my favourite daily shower products.

on 4/23/2006 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will begin my review stating that I will not be buying a full-size tube of this (I received a mini size as part of a gift). Pluses: I liked how it lightly foams and cleanses the skin, while it exfoliates effectively, yet not harshly. It also rinses clean. Minuses: I don't like the scent--very ocean/clean/detergent smelling--it's strong and lingers on the skin. I also find it doesn't leave my skin all that moisturized/balanced and my skin isn't dry to begin with. continued >>

on 3/16/2005 11:05:00 AM

I love the True Blue Spa scents - so fresh and clean! "I'm in the Mood for Scrub" smells incredible; I would use it just for it's scent. The scrub isn't too rough or sharp, and leaves skin feeling refreshed, soft and "glowy." I deducted a lippie for $$ - it's a little too pricey for everyday use... I save it for special occasions.