Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub
True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

3.9

on 1/22/2013 11:23:00 AM

I use this with my salux cloth. A little bit goes along way. Lathers really well and with the salux cloth I feel that I really exfoliated. My poor dry, cracked, flakey winter skin thanked me. Rinses cleanly leaving me smooth and smelling fresh. Like another reviewer, the bottle is huge and a little hard to handle and squeeze out product, but I will dispense into a pump bottle. A little expensive, but you need so little it works out to be cheap, especially because it works. Would recommend

I am at my 3rd bottle of the product. It exfoliates dead cells without taking the first layer off of living skin!
Easy to apply, easy to rinse off, smells good.
You only need a small amount so the bottle lasts a long time.
I don't like the packaging: the tip gets clogged so you have to unscrew the cap, which is much easier anyway.

on 7/26/2007 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really do love this stuff, but I hate the smell. The formula is great and makes my skin so smooth and soft, but the fragrance really bothers me. I do add oils to it and that helps a little. I also thought about mixing it with a little bit of shower gel. It's just way too chemical smelling for me! It is nice to find an effective scrub that's not salt based though.

on 4/23/2006 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will begin my review stating that I will not be buying a full-size tube of this (I received a mini size as part of a gift). Pluses: I liked how it lightly foams and cleanses the skin, while it exfoliates effectively, yet not harshly. It also rinses clean. Minuses: I don't like the scent--very ocean/clean/detergent smelling--it's strong and lingers on the skin. I also find it doesn't leave my skin all that moisturized/balanced and my skin isn't dry to begin with. continued >>

Great scrub with nice-sized grains. My skin does feel softer and smoother after using this scrub. The only problem is I feel like I need to rinse off a little longer to get rid of this slight oily feeling. But I really like it, it does get skin clean and smooth.

on 3/16/2005 11:05:00 AM

I love the True Blue Spa scents - so fresh and clean! "I'm in the Mood for Scrub" smells incredible; I would use it just for it's scent. The scrub isn't too rough or sharp, and leaves skin feeling refreshed, soft and "glowy." I deducted a lippie for $$ - it's a little too pricey for everyday use... I save it for special occasions.

I bought the travel-size and I am kind of glad i did, as it isn't one that i totally love. It still is a decent scrub for a few reasons: i prepared to cringe when i saw the micro beads and thought 'oh ouch'-- usually exfoliating scrubs irritate my skin too much, but it is a nice relief to feel these buttery beads on the skin. It also lathers up nicely and rinses thoroughly. It smells like it would be irritating to the skin, but it doesn't. It is just a take it or leave it product. :)