Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

3.9

on 4/3/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had been waiting to try a scrub. So I researched & decided this scrub would be good to try. I used it once & it became HG for me. I haven't tried any other body scrubs. I cannot think of a single thing I would change about this product.
The bottle is very easy to use, I was relieved to see that & not one of those little tub thingys. It's also a great package because as other reviewers noted, you do not need a lot (I just use on my legs). The scrubby beads are exactly the right level of roughness for me. Plus there's shea butter in it. Heavenly. The price is high but this will last me @least 6 or 7 months.

on 10/26/2009 2:34:00 AM

Best body scrub in the world!
It took me a while to get used to the odd scent, but the texture and foaminess of the scrub is fabulous! The packaging is very convenient, with the pop up thing. I work at bath and body works and have tried all scrubs we have, this one is by far the best and cheaper than the salt glow scrub which has the weirdest texture ever. I put that one in the back of my closet after the first use, but this scrub is really great. Also, it has those shea beads in it so it doesn't dry out your skin either! Highly recommend, great great scrub :)

on 3/30/2009 11:11:00 PM

This is a nice scrub. Exfoliates well, leaves you mosturized and clean. The smell is like a laundromat, which to me is a nice break from the floral/fruit scents that most products have. I said I wouldn't buy again because I think I would like to see what else is out there. But give it a try.
P.S. it does not have that layer of oil that some Bath and Body Works scrubs have, like the Aromatherapy sugar scrubs. That is a definite plus.

Love love love! My HG exfoliator!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is some great scrub! My body has breakouts if I use anything that has sugars or excess oils. The smell is very nice, I can understand the words manly from other reviewers, I just throw on some nice perfume to mask the scent, or just go without. I haven't had a negative comment yet so the smell is worth it. Once I start running out of the stuff I just turn it upside down to let gravity work its magic so I can use it without shaking it like crazy. One of my favourite daily shower products.

on 5/9/2007 10:15:00 PM

Really nice scrub from B&BW. Gives lots of moisture to your skin, not overly scratchey, good scent, and isn't oily.

on 8/9/2006 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This isn't the best or the worst scrub I have used. It's kind of like a shower gel with scrubbiness. Only time I'd repurchase is if it went on sale again. It washes away clean without leaving a residue and exfoliates pretty well.

Great scrub with nice-sized grains. My skin does feel softer and smoother after using this scrub. The only problem is I feel like I need to rinse off a little longer to get rid of this slight oily feeling. But I really like it, it does get skin clean and smooth.

on 3/16/2005 11:05:00 AM

I love the True Blue Spa scents - so fresh and clean! "I'm in the Mood for Scrub" smells incredible; I would use it just for it's scent. The scrub isn't too rough or sharp, and leaves skin feeling refreshed, soft and "glowy." I deducted a lippie for $$ - it's a little too pricey for everyday use... I save it for special occasions.

on 2/15/2005 11:45:00 PM

This is a very good general exfoliator that I love using in the shower. It doesn't leave a oily feeling like other scrubs do, and it has a very refreshing scent that wakes me up in the morning. The only think I dislike is the packaging, it comes in a squeeze-type bottle which makes getting the product out sometimes hard (because of the thick consistency of the scrub). Pricewise, it is decent considering the amount of product you get!