Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe

4.7

on 10/10/2013 5:23:00 AM

I love this matte shade, it really suits me well and it´s so easy to blend out. I like to use it in the crease for a little everyday-definition. It does crease on me so I wouldn´t recommend using it as a primer for powder eyeshadow if you have oily eyelids.

on 7/19/2013 5:47:00 PM

I love this product. The colour is matte, once it sets, wich takes just a few seconds. I have very oily eyelids, so i have issues finding eyeshadows that don't crease, appear oily or smudge throughout the day. I fell asleep with this on, i then smudged my eyes when i woke up. The eyeshadow stayed put, was matte and just looked beautiful. I use this everyday for defining my crease. I have used it for about six months now, and it barely looks like I have touched it. When my hair was a darker brown, I could also use this to fill in my brows. Love this, would repurchase in a second, and i recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Permanent Taupe is my first color tattoo but overall Im pretty impressed & based on this colour I would try others.

There is no odour which is great but I do find with many waterproof products, they can be quite drying. Although this is a cream-gel, it does still have a bit of a drying effect once it sets on the eye.

On first look, it appears this product has no shimmer but once applied, it does give a VERY VERY subtle glow - really pretty.

I also like that you can start quite subtle with this shade & build it up to however dark or intense you need it to be providing you let one layer set before trying to apply another....& I also love that this taupe shade is a great base for almost all colours. It works under light pinks for summer as well as a great base for your darker shades for winter. A real all-rounder shade.

Rather similar to the MAC paint pots at a much affordable price of course. I stopped purchasing the paint pots because they dried out so quickly so Im going to have to see if the same thing happens to this product.

Overall, an excellent product in value, colour & application with fingers is easiest (for me). Highly recommended.

Top Rated Eye Shadow