GOSH Defining Brow Gel

GOSH Defining Brow Gel

2.0

on 2/6/2016 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this for the first time today, and I love the look it gives my brows. You need to shake it well before application. As for the price, it costed me 80 AED which is 23$ bucks. Expensive for a drugstore product. But this is my first brow gel and I do like it!

This is a true definition of how NOT to do a brow gel. The brush is a good size - nice and small to swiftly brush through your brows - but it's soooo stiff it scratches its way across your face rather than passing smoothly through your brow hairs. As for the gel itself it's practically non-existent. I don't know whether I just got a dodgy tube, but every time I pulled the wand out to apply some product there was none to apply. I took to leaving this standing upside down on my dressing table to try and coax some out, but had to give up in the end and admit defeat. Sad to say, but after only a few weeks of using this, it ended up in the bin.

This was the first product I've bought from the GOSH range and based on its performance, it'll probably be the last.

Popular Brows Products