no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/03/2016

I bought this product several months ago to deal with the harsh winter dryness. It definitely did the trick without being too harsh. Plus, there was no odor or greasy-feeling. It was a little bit pricy though for the size of the bottle. Since this was my first venture into the eye cream zone, I think I might look around a bit more before I commit to this product.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/21/2015

I think this is quite expensive for a drugstore eye cream but I can see why- it's made of clinical quality ingredients and doesn't irritate my eyes at all unlike many other drugstore or high end (la mer) eye creams. I'm not sure if it does anything else than moisturizing though it does feel nice to put it on. Will repurchase during sales

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jul/18/2013

To begin with, I have rather dehydrated eye zone.

As this is named as an essence, I expected it to be more of a serum-like texture. But then it turned out to be a light-weight gel.

To be honest, this didn't provide enough hydration to my skin area, especially in the drier months. I definitely need an extra eye cream on top. It works decently in more humid months as at …

About reviewer (245 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral