Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiaging Antiwrinkle & Firming Face Serum

Filtered by age: 30-35
Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiaging Antiwrinkle & Firming Face Serum

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Distarch Phosphate, Sucrose, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Pulp Extract, Alanine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Arginine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glyceryl Acrylate/AcrylicAcid Copolymer, Glyceryl Oleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexapeptide-11, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Lecithin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Mourera Fluviatilis Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Quercetin Caprylate, Quercus Robur Bark Extract, Serine, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Threonine, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

on 10/3/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The trait that stands out the most about this product is the fragrance, it's not just fragranced, but heavily fragranced. Very perfumey, and floral. The serum is nice and lightweight, and probably a good choice for oily skin. If you are on the dry side definitely follow with a separate moisturizer.

on 12/14/2014 11:54:00 AM

Although I don't like the cream in the oak line, this serum is aaamazing. So soft and applies nicely and really does moisturize! I use this alone under foundation sometimes, it's thick enough for my skin (early 30s, dry/coombo) and it's not watery like other serums.
Haven't noticed anything in terms of skin changing, but it's very moisturizing, soft skin, nothing bad really to say about it --except that I doubt these products reduce wrinkles.

on 12/4/2014 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Just finished up a generous sample from Sephora.
First I don't have wrinkles...I am a firm believer in prevention. So I use this serum at night after my glycolic products and seal it with 2 drops of argan oil.

Result is I find my skin is smoother and very soft in the morning. Works well with my current PM skin care routine:
1. philosophy purity
2. rosewater toner (health food store)
3. MB ceremide eye cream
4. PTR glycolic acid
5. This product-Korres serum
6. seal with my Argan oil (health food store)

I have acne prone skin...no new blemishes or "purging" skin issues.

Runny liquid texture, comparable to most serums. Just a tiny amount will do...less then a size of a dime works for me.

I already love Korres sleeping mask, (which I use once a week in lue of my usually PM routine) and wanted to try their serum. So far I like it a lot. Plan on repurchasing, unless I find something that works as well for a lower price point.