Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily MoisturizerAveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

This stuff is just plain amazing. I have oily/combo skin and I tend to have hormonal breakouts in my T-zone almost weekly. This stuff takes care of it, period. My skin is dewy and glowing for the first time ever. I use it twice a day and it takes care of any potential pimples. If I use it once a day, I tend to break out a little. I will definitely keep buying this, unless they discontinue it. I found it on sale in my local grocery store so that makes me think they're trying to discontinue it. God bless salicylic acid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my HG moisturizer for 7+ years. I have acne-prone oily skin and somehow, this is the ONLY moisturizer that doesn't break me out or do something weird to my skin. I tried many other moisturizers the past 7 years and I always come back to this one. I love the cooling cream sensation when you put it on (not gel), the hygienic pump bottle packaging, and the smell doesn't bother me. When I'm in hot, humid summer weather I can wear this on its own. I just put sunscreen on top. When I'm in any other place, I put in either jojoba oil or rosehip oil and it works wonders! If I don't put the oil, it's too drying on its own. I have lived in 6 countries and visited 20 countries since using this moisturizer, ranging from hot sticky Singapore to harsh Siberia in the winter. This moisturizer works every single time.

on 8/1/2016 6:03:00 PM

this is a basic moisturizer for my combo skin for summer time. it doesn't make me any more or any less oily. i think this will be fine for warmer months, but when it starts getting cold i will probably need to switch to something more moisturizing. i don't know that I will repurchase.

I've heard so many great things about the Aveeno brand and how it is safe and effective for sensitive skin. I've used the Daily Moisturizer for months now and it feels extremely light weight and claims to even out skin tone. I have noticed a bit of a difference in blotchiness on my cheek area since using.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Cons outweigh the pros...The scent is irritating and I'm usually not sensitive. The pH is too high for the salicyclic acud to do anything, and not very moisturizing. There are more effective moisturizers that cost less.

on 1/22/2016 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Im 36 with oily tzone dry cheeks very acne and clog prone. Its winter now and I needed moisture my skin was so dry from the weather and I was breakong out as well. after a week of using this noticed small cosmetic whiteheads around chin and mouth area, will be returning this. Also wasnt moisturizing enough and felt as thou it just sat on top of skin. Perhaps my skin doesnt like cones (dimethicone)

on 1/5/2016 5:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I had used this moisturizer for about a year and half and used up two bottles. It worked amazing and definitely helped with my acne. I ran out and bought a new bottle of this product about 3 weeks ago. I noticed the packaging was different but thought nothing of it. I've come to realize that aveeno most likely reformulated this moisturizer. While it once used to soak into my skin, I feel now that it leaves a weird slippery film. It almost feels like a primer now in that it just sits atop my skin and it has that synthetic feeling. Also I have to started to break out in little tiny whiteheads all over my face which is very unusual and not the typical breakouts I have. I have since stopped using this and those little bumps have gone away. It sucks that this used to work so well and now instead of keeping acne at bay, it actually causes it.

on 12/21/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

To be fair, I only used this moisturizer for a week. I have oily skin and I wanted a new moisturizer for the winter but this is not what I was looking for. I have used other moisturizers and they give me an even/glowy complexion. This moisturizer made my skin dry with tiny little bumps. It's also really expensive for the fact that it didn't do anything great to my skin.

on 6/7/2015 1:03:00 AM

Been using this for years love it. This is my HG for when my skins freaking out. Its not my everyday favourite moisturizer but I ALWAYS keep a bottle on hand for when I get the odd breakout, or have some bad reaction to some new product and Im feeling hideous-I stop using every other product and start using just this. It always improves my skin immediately, clears my skin, heals any blemish by the very next day, evens my skin tone, makes my face feel soft. I wish I could use this all day every day but its not moisturizing enough for me. But if they ever stopped making it I honestly wouldn't know what to do...other acne products are too harsh and drying for me.

on 4/13/2015 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not sure if I would buy this again but so far so good. I was a little worried about trying this because of all the negative reviews but after spending so much money on high-end skincare that's been a bust; I really wanted to try something drugstore and more accessible. I have adult acne-prone sensitive skin. This hasn't caused any reaction and really soaked in a lot more than I expected based on the other reviews. I will update my review later with progress/if I react.