Joico Smooth Cure Leave-in Rescue Treatment

Joico Smooth Cure Leave-in Rescue Treatment

3.0

1 review

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium, Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrolyzed Soy Proetin, Caprylyl, Glycol, Hydroxyethyl, Cetearamidopropyldimonium Chloride, Gar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Capryhydroxamic Acid Lauryl Glucoside, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Citric Acid, Dicapylyl Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Limonene, Fragrance, BCC12-Base

on 7/12/2013 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I usually love Joico products. This one was a fail for me. It is suppose to mimic the results of a professional keratin straightener, protect from heat styling and keep hair smooth they say for 3 days. I don't have curls or even waves. More of waves that add body.

My hair felt a little soft but for sure not smooth. More frizz than I like after a blow out. Another thing that never happens is I had a few bumps at the nape of my neck. I thought it was a fluke and waited to try the product again. Sure enough after a few days bumps. Hair just never responded right to this product. It wasn't horrible but also not like OMG look at my hair.

As for the scent typical clean like scent from Joico. Nothing heavy or too much for my sensitive nose. Nothing after blow drying.

I have kept this product but using it probably won't happen unless I run out of my HG and 2nd fave blow dry product. If I ever try it again and have different results I'll update my review.