Ioni Cosmetics

No Image

4.3

Meh...i borrowed the presicion eyeliner from my friend to try and it was goin good for a minute until i put it on my top lash line....with in 5 seconds it smudged everywhere....as soon as i blinked i already had a line smudged up my eye and underneath my eyes....its got a very creamy formula which is great but it smudges everywhere...not impresed

on 3/10/2014 9:03:00 AM

I have two blushes from this brand, orgasmic & miss bliss- both are pretty pigmented and cost about $2.50 each, a great deal. orgasmic is a pretty peachy pink color, the shade is very similar to wet 'n wild pearlescent pink- these shades are perfect for spring/summer. miss bliss is a deep berry pink color this blush is matte, perfect for the fall/winter months.

on 7/11/2013 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

My sister told me about this amazing, cheap blush that she found at Fred's dollar store. I was super skeptical, but she bought me this blush in Goddess and it is my FAVE compared to my NYX blush! The pigmentation is great and it only cost $2.50. You don't need much to get a pop of color on those cheeks! Definitely recommend this product!

Popular Blush Products