Jesse's Girl Waterproof liquid eyeliner

Jesse's Girl Waterproof liquid eyeliner
Waterproof liquid eyeliner

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been searching for the perfect waterproof liquid eyeliner for a couple years now and I finally found the one. This eyeliner will last me throughout the day. I've even tried it in the pool multiple times and it comes out with little to no smudging or fading. The calligraphy-style brush dulls out and the product dries out quickly; however, it is only $7 so a repurchase doesn't break the wallet. Overall, I would highly recommend this product to the everyday eyeliner wearer.

This eyeliner is hit or miss, sometimes when I purchase it, its great, goes on smoothly, super black and makes winged eyeliner a breeze with the brush tip. Other times I buy it and its no pigmented, smudges everywhere or just doesn't come out of the pen.

So when this eyeliner works, it's wonderful, I find it lasts all day, has a deep black colour to it, and doesn't smudge.

The only toss up is that more often than not the quality tends to be terrible. Jesse's Girl needs to seriously re-evaluate their quality control on these.

on 12/21/2017 11:30:00 AM

I’ve bought this eyeliner for years now and I used it because I loved how dark it goes on. I ignored the fact that multiple times I’ve bought it and it would literally be leaking everywhere as soon as I opened it. But, this last purchase of this product I was in a hurry & really needed it and I went to apply it, it wouldn’t even work. It smudged everywhere looking so awful. I do not recommend this product, it’s trash and a waste of money.

I bought this Jesse's Girl liquid waterproof liner in black. It was cheap at $6.99 but it is garbage compared to many of the others I have bought. It went on really liquid and bled/feathered pretty badly. The color was also very watered down, I had to go over it about five times to get black, but it's still all feathery and crappy looking. I wear liquid eyeliner every day with a winged look and have been for most of my life. I have tried MANY liners, this one is just a mess.

I dont do reviews on my high end products bc i never feel the need...i am a cosmetic junkie and will try anything... I have items that range from 100 dollars to items from thr dollar store...i am a cosmetics junkie not a lable junkie lol ok well with that out of the way i can say that when u do a review its usually in a drug store or company that isnt well noted...bc i believe these are the items that should be promoted...ok heres what i have to say about this eyeliner....i found it by chance when trolling thru my local rite aid and saw the new jesses girl display...i had been looking for an alternative to my kat von d liner in trooper...i havnt had much luck...but for under 10 dollars tbis cute packaging caught my eye...i purchased and took it home and placed it in a drawer for use on a later date...my kvd was drying out and it was mid week and i needed to use a diff product so i grabbed this shiny beauty...and boy am i glad i did...i have been long winded up untill this point so i wont bore you any more...this eyeliner is pigmented...dried matte black...very precisely pointed and makes a flick or wing easy enough for the shaky of hands...do yourself a favor...pick it up if you have a chance..keep if for a back up of your fav eyeliner or maybe it will just become your new HG...either way you wont be dissapointed

on 1/15/2017 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

wow im impressed with this liquid eyeliner. its very easy to use, the finish is very matte and jet black, and once it's set, it does not budge! im so glad i bought it. repurchasing.

on 12/21/2016 12:21:00 AM

I'm personally known for my black winged liner so I'm always on the hunt for the next best thing and I genuinely had high hopes for this product.....but sadly it failed me....kinda.

so I'm going to try and keep this fairly short and sweet. The product itself is great.
liner comes out very well, is a decent black so not the darkest I've tried but still dark enough to pass, very good fine BRUSH tip which is ESSENTIAL for my needs as far as liquid eyeliner goes, very affordable, and pen looks high end as far as packaging goes.......but this....this is where I have the issue.

so the pen has this what I call "push seal" on it which makes it so it's airtight so it won't dry out as quickly.....THIS THING DRIES OUT SO QUICKLY.....

I've had multiple different liquid eyeliners and this is probably the one that dries out the fastest. I probably went through this in less then a month....
which is really unfortunate cause the product itself is really nice

on 12/17/2016 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

in the first two or three times i used this eyeliner, i was really happy i bought it. it was really great, so pigmented (i bought the black one), and it lasts very long throughout the day. but then not long after, the color isnt so pigmented anymore. its kinda greyish now and i hate it. ive been trying to shake the pen, or leave it with the tip on the downside (in case if the ink isnt going out for some reason) but it didnt work, its still greyish now. bought it for $13, not worth it :(

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Wow. For years my liquid liner of choice was Wet n'Wild's formula, which is a fine product and highly recommended, but since good enough is never good enough for some of us, I had to try this based on the generally positive reviews.
Firstly, the packaging is very sleek, just a basic silver tube with a very secure lid and a felt tip pen applicator. A lot of people are intimidated by liquid liners, but honestly I find them so much easier to apply than pencil or gel liners. These felt tip liners are the best because they aren't super "wet" and gloop around easily.
This eyeliner is so easy to apply, evenly pigmented and lasts well throughout the day. I am genuinely impressed and never knew eyeliner could be so simple to apply. The WnW formula is pigmented and lasts, but the wand is nowhere near as easy to use as this one. If you are new to liquid liner, this is the perfect place to start. The formula is also matte, which doesn't seem like a big deal but is definitely ideal for daily wear.
Jessie's Girl is not a brand I would ever take a second glance at before, it was just kind of "there" and seemed marketed to younger makeup enthusiasts, but this is an excellent product that is a treasured new part of my routine.

on 9/5/2016 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this for doing my daily winged eyeliner. It is matte, black and very long lasting without flaking or smudging. The brush tip makes for great precision, the packaging is sleek and it's more economical that my hg KVD. I like this better than the PF Eye Booster. There are no Riteaids where I live, and cannot find this locally, so end up having to order from online, but it's definitely worth it.

Update: Continued purchasing online, but don't know if they changed the formula or have quality control issues, but the last couple were very leaky and watery formulas that bled all over my eyelid. Don't know what happened as when I get a good pen it's amazing, but these last couple were terrible.