Jesse's Girl Waterproof liquid eyeliner

Jesse's Girl Waterproof liquid eyeliner
Waterproof liquid eyeliner

4.1

I bought this Jesse's Girl liquid waterproof liner in black. It was cheap at $6.99 but it is garbage compared to many of the others I have bought. It went on really liquid and bled/feathered pretty badly. The color was also very watered down, I had to go over it about five times to get black, but it's still all feathery and crappy looking. I wear liquid eyeliner every day with a winged look and have been for most of my life. I have tried MANY liners, this one is just a mess.

I dont do reviews on my high end products bc i never feel the need...i am a cosmetic junkie and will try anything... I have items that range from 100 dollars to items from thr dollar store...i am a cosmetics junkie not a lable junkie lol ok well with that out of the way i can say that when u do a review its usually in a drug store or company that isnt well noted...bc i believe these are the items that should be promoted...ok heres what i have to say about this eyeliner....i found it by chance when trolling thru my local rite aid and saw the new jesses girl display...i had been looking for an alternative to my kat von d liner in trooper...i havnt had much luck...but for under 10 dollars tbis cute packaging caught my eye...i purchased and took it home and placed it in a drawer for use on a later date...my kvd was drying out and it was mid week and i needed to use a diff product so i grabbed this shiny beauty...and boy am i glad i did...i have been long winded up untill this point so i wont bore you any more...this eyeliner is pigmented...dried matte black...very precisely pointed and makes a flick or wing easy enough for the shaky of hands...do yourself a favor...pick it up if you have a chance..keep if for a back up of your fav eyeliner or maybe it will just become your new HG...either way you wont be dissapointed

on 1/15/2017 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

wow im impressed with this liquid eyeliner. its very easy to use, the finish is very matte and jet black, and once it's set, it does not budge! im so glad i bought it. repurchasing.

on 12/21/2016 12:21:00 AM

I'm personally known for my black winged liner so I'm always on the hunt for the next best thing and I genuinely had high hopes for this product.....but sadly it failed me....kinda.

so I'm going to try and keep this fairly short and sweet. The product itself is great.
liner comes out very well, is a decent black so not the darkest I've tried but still dark enough to pass, very good fine BRUSH tip which is ESSENTIAL for my needs as far as liquid eyeliner goes, very affordable, and pen looks high end as far as packaging goes.......but this....this is where I have the issue.

so the pen has this what I call "push seal" on it which makes it so it's airtight so it won't dry out as quickly.....THIS THING DRIES OUT SO QUICKLY.....

I've had multiple different liquid eyeliners and this is probably the one that dries out the fastest. I probably went through this in less then a month....
which is really unfortunate cause the product itself is really nice

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Wow. For years my liquid liner of choice was Wet n'Wild's formula, which is a fine product and highly recommended, but since good enough is never good enough for some of us, I had to try this based on the generally positive reviews.
Firstly, the packaging is very sleek, just a basic silver tube with a very secure lid and a felt tip pen applicator. A lot of people are intimidated by liquid liners, but honestly I find them so much easier to apply than pencil or gel liners. These felt tip liners are the best because they aren't super "wet" and gloop around easily.
This eyeliner is so easy to apply, evenly pigmented and lasts well throughout the day. I am genuinely impressed and never knew eyeliner could be so simple to apply. The WnW formula is pigmented and lasts, but the wand is nowhere near as easy to use as this one. If you are new to liquid liner, this is the perfect place to start. The formula is also matte, which doesn't seem like a big deal but is definitely ideal for daily wear.
Jessie's Girl is not a brand I would ever take a second glance at before, it was just kind of "there" and seemed marketed to younger makeup enthusiasts, but this is an excellent product that is a treasured new part of my routine.

on 12/17/2016 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

in the first two or three times i used this eyeliner, i was really happy i bought it. it was really great, so pigmented (i bought the black one), and it lasts very long throughout the day. but then not long after, the color isnt so pigmented anymore. its kinda greyish now and i hate it. ive been trying to shake the pen, or leave it with the tip on the downside (in case if the ink isnt going out for some reason) but it didnt work, its still greyish now. bought it for $13, not worth it :(

on 9/5/2016 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this for doing my daily winged eyeliner. It is matte, black and very long lasting without flaking or smudging. The brush tip makes for great precision, the packaging is sleek and it's more economical that my hg KVD. I like this better than the PF Eye Booster. There are no Riteaids where I live, and cannot find this locally, so end up having to order from online, but it's definitely worth it.

on 6/29/2016 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Purchased this in Black & Brown.

When I first applied both (black on 1 eye & brown on the other eye) they went on like watercolor paint, meaning it was liquidy, wet & the color looked watered down... which really turned me off.

Then I let them sit on my eyelids for about 1 hour before trying to remove them using a non-makeup remover moist towelette. My Wet n Wild Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner doesn't budge to these but these eyeliners halfway wiped off which makes me really nervous. BUT when exposed to water WITHOUT pressure/wiping the black holds up well better than the brown.

Then I reapplied the eyeliners again & thankfully the color payout was much better! Now they are true to their color & I might keep these! The unfortunate thing is that I was looking for a CHEAP or similarly priced liquid eyeliner in a pen form to replace WnW's liquid eyeliner brush ($3.99 USD) & these are $6.99 USD at my local Rite Aid, ugh!

I especially like the brown because it brings out the tiny amount of brown color in my dark brown eyes lol.

EDIT Jan 15, 2017: The black eyeliner is not as intense as I like & is more expensive than WnW.

on 4/3/2016 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have used the famous Stila and Kat Von D eyeliners. They are both good. but I still prefer Jesse's girl eyeliner. It is dark, easy to apply (it doesn't feel as dry as other felt eyeliner which makes application easy), lasts all day and the packaging is nice and elegant.
It doesn't dry quickly like others, but even if it doesn't last forever, replacing it isn't a pain because it is so affordable.
I can't live w/out eyeliner and a cat eye. With this eyeliner there are no messes or mistakes to fix. I apply it in no time. I'm basically a pro!
I am really happy that this product is both excellent and affordable.

I wish my local Rite Aid carried it. I order 3 or 4 at a time online. I really hope they don't change the formula.

P.S. I heard the new color version aren't as good :(

on 6/12/2016 10:56:00 PM

I really like this. Its very easy to apply as the brush is pretty stiff however it won't give you a very thin liner if you like that. It will give you a medium to a full liner.
It stays on all day, elegant small packaging (shake-able) and doesn't smudge. I do put on an eye primer prior using it. I use this eyeliner on a daily basis and its easy to remove at the end of the day.
Price wise it is very affordable so please go ahead and try them. I use their black colour and never tried the coloured ones.