Bath and Body Works Green Tea Cucumber lotion or cream

Bath and Body Works Green Tea Cucumber lotion or cream

4.2

on 3/21/2005 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yum! This is a very refreshing lotion! I especially like it because of the green tea scent.. It's energizing too! I wish they still had this around because it's one of the better BBW scents.. It feels very smooth and soft.. I just love the smell too!! A hint of cucumber but nothing too overpowering.. This is a great moisturizer!!

on 8/24/2004 3:24:00 AM

I got a mini of this in a swap, and I usually love bath and body works. But this is just awful. I cant stand this scent. It reminds me of nair hair remover. A scent that I wouldnt want lingering on my body all day

I have this in the lotion and I really like it. Nice and light, natural fragrance, not overpowering.

on 5/10/2004 12:30:00 AM

one of the scent that i like from BBW. i'm not a big fan of BBW though i like them because their fragances are way too strong for me and it gives me a headache. my friend bought be citrus basil body cream, it was my first BBW item and i give BBW a try ever since, and i like them pretty much. this scent is so refreshing and soothing. i really like it.

on 10/12/2003 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this sent!It is very refreshing. A little pricey tho.

on 5/6/2003 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite B&B works scent! It's so light and fresh. The best! UPDATE: This one has not stayed a favorite, like others have. It's nice and light, good for summer, but nothing truly special.

on 5/1/2003 10:05:00 AM

LOVE IT , it smells heavenly and leaves your skin so soft and supple. The smell lasts all day too.

on 4/7/2003 5:45:00 AM

My SO got this for me as a present while on his business trip. The green tea and cucumber combination is so refreshing. The lotion is so light and easily absorbed that it is absolutely suitable for the weather here. If only I can get this easily here.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. It's not too sweet/musky/fruity/etc. It is very refreshing.

on 12/17/2002 8:21:00 AM

LOVE this fragrance. I've always adored cucumbers (to smell and to eat :) ) but every cucumber scent out there is mixed with a melon scent and is waaaaay too sweet. This one is fresh, light, and has a hint of spice in it from the green tea.

Plus, it layers really well with the Issey Miyake perfume I just got as a present. I'm so glad I don't have to spend $40 for the matching lotion!

I'm going to be wearing this scent for a long, long time.