Pacifica Dreamy Youth Day and Night Face Cream

Purified Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Laminaria Hyperborea (Kelp Extract), Tocopherol Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Allantoin, Xathane Gum, Sodium Alginate, Oat Beta Glucan, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Iris Pallida (Sweet Iris) Leaf Cell Ectract, Rosa Damascena (Damascus Rose) Leaf Cell Extract, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Oligosaccharides, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Geranium Essential Oil.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this moisturizer. It's luxurious feeling and wears nicely on my skin either at night or under makeup. I have really "good" skin, with no major issues, age lines, breakouts, ect and I'd like to keep it that way so I carefully maintain it. I call myself combo but I'm probably oily I guess. This definitely helps to give a glowy radiance to my face along with my other skincare steps. A little goes a very long way, so that makes this extra budget friendly. This is a staple for me. I alternate it with one other night cream and one other daytime moisturizer.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have oily skin, and this moisturizer feels heavy and greasy on me. It feels nice coming out of the pump and I can see where it might be good for someone with combination or dry skin, so I gave it 3 lippies. I wouldn't recommend it for someone with oily skin though.

This is a good silicone-free moisturizer. I don’t love it quite as much as the Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream, but it’s still up there. If I need extra help for my chronically dehydrated skin (I’m awful about drinking water), I’ll use this after the LJH Vita-Propolis Ampoule and the Coconut Probiotic, and my skin will look great by morning.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This a good moisturizer. It soaks in pretty quickly. I've worn it under makeup and have not had any problems. It feels lightweight, but deeply moisturizes. The texture is like a thick lotion. I pump out 1 1/2 - 2 pumps, rub it between my hands, then pat it in. I'll even pump a tiny bit on my ring finger and pat it in under my eyes. I'm only 20 so cannot say what it does for wrinkles. I love the packaging. You have a lot of control with the pump. The only con is the rose scent. It lingers on your face. I can still smell it an hour after after applying. I have gotten used to it, but it is enough to keep me from repurchasing it. I will try similar products and see how they compare before I decide whether I will repurchase this again.

Update: I've tried other moisturizers and I have decided I like the way this makes my skin feel the best. My skin feels so smooth! The rose scent can be diluted if a couple drops of oil are added to it. I think this is the best cruelty free alternative to Olay Regenerist, my favorite before going cruelty free.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I adore this moisturizer. I bought my first bottle around this time last year, and I've only needed to repurchase it once. Granted, I use one pump, one time per day.

For reference, I struggle most with closed comedones now, but I have occasional inflammatory breakouts due to hormonal changes.

Pros:
- This moisturizer has quite a thick texture, but the product isn't greasy on my normal-oily skin.
- It doesn't break my skin out. It doesn't aid or prevent breakouts, but it doesn't make the ones I have any worse.
- It smells nice.
- Excellent value. I've invested $32 on this product in a year. It is deceptively budget-friendly. Plus, I've been able to use coupons for it at Ulta. However, if your skin is dry, the "value" of the product will differ for you.

Cons:
- I have trust issues with Pacifica. I feel secure when I use "cult classics" because I know they'll always be there. I have this fear that the brand will spontaneously pull out of the stores I visit. (Yes, that's why the Internet exists, but what if this product is discontinued? It's maddening, I say!)
- The scent could be off-putting to some.

Pacifica products are gorgeous, the packaging, the concept - I love them all in theory before I even try them... and I've tried a lot by now!! This cream actually is a nice product as well, leaves my combination/dry skin hydrated, smooth and soft with no film, no reside, no break outs... gives a nice even finish, seems to be absorbed very well, doesn't run or shine during the day. Has an almost peppery smell to it when applied. I might buy it again if it were on sale, well.ca sometimes runs sales on pacifica - I got it initially in a set of sample sizes with other products.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

An effective facial cream that is pleasantly but ever so slightly fragranced that doesn't break me out or doesn't pill up when I add a second layer. The pump bottle is pretty on my vanity and doesn't give too much product as well. My skin is very dry (to the point I mainly use face oil to moisturize) so this alone isn't enough, but it pairs very nicely with the Pacifica ultra CC cream. I also use it around the eye area.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This has a luxuirous silky texture. A little goes a long way! This moisturizes without greasiness, and leave my skin soft and radiant. It is fragranced, but the scent is light and clean-smelling.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

ANOTHERUPDATE:
THIS MOISTURIZER. Keeps impressing the pants off me. Two new points to make;
1. Both Ulta, Target AND my preferred co-op carry this. Ulta and Tar get pretty frequently have it on sale buy 1 get 1 free or half off. So while it was never too expensive it is now SO AFFORDABLE that I updated price to five stars.
2. This summer I had a sun incident resulting in scaly dry cheeks that wouldn't get better no matter what I used. I was out of this and tight on cash so I tried other methods to heal my poor cheeks. Nothing worked. On payday I went and bought my beloved Dreamy Youth and put in on my clean cheeks. YOU GUYS. By THAT EVENING my cheeks were almost 100% HEALED. Forgive my zeal but for me this stuff is STRAIGHT UP MAGIC.
cannot rave about this moisturizer enough. I had perfect skin as a teen, then hit twenty and a sudden three year curse of terrible acne and intense sensitivity all over my face. I tried everything but ANYTHING but water made it worse. Plus I NEEDED a moisturizer. I can't possibly count up how many different kinds I tried. Over the course of three years I was trying a new one every few weeks with bad reactions every time. Through intense online research and a desire to veganise and cruelty free overhaul my life, I found Pacifica and decided to give this one a try. A month of washing with nothing but water and using this moisturizer and my acne was calmed immensely. Add in oil cleansing over the winter and guess what? My skin is all better. At the risk of sounding cheesy this moisturizer literally makes my cheeks feel like rose petals. A little goes a long way but I do wish there was a bigger bottle available.
....update....
Still always my HG moisturizer. Perfect for all seasons.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Bought this a travel set. It is an okay moisturizer, probably a bit on the heavier side but it didn't break me out. Medium feeling on skin, not too heavy but moisturizing. I used the travel sized tube but wouldn't purchase a full size.