Sage Fix Zit

No Image

4.4

on 1/24/2003 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i use this for area treating in the 5%, and i love it!! it keeps my skin clear, doesn't make it look "dull" like a lot of other BPO, doesn't have a funny smell like neutro on the spot, and doesn't dry me out! i will never be without this!

on 12/1/2002 7:45:00 PM

I recently switched from MZ to Fix Zit. I started with the 5% and occasionally use the 10%. It is more moisturizing than the Miracle Zit. This has kept my skin super clear. I really love it!

on 7/3/2002 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE 5-05 With out a doubt the BEST BP on the market! I still use it in the same manner, using the OLC as a buffer, but that's because my skin is hyper sensitive and I'm using the 10% version. Loves it! HG!!!!!!!

The Fix Zit BP lotions are gentle, effective, and won't overdry. Although, I didn't get any results with the 2.5% formula...but, the 5% and 10% are very good. I first put a thin layer of Sage's Old Lady Cream all over as a buffer, to seal in moisture, and prevent any dryness/irritation. Then, I apply the Fix Zit where needed. It helps the most on those zits that are just forming, to prevent them from getting larger. I can literally see a difference in those zits the next morning! continued >>

on 9/7/2001 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is working great for breakouts and blackheads on my sensitive, slightly oily skin! It's benzoyl peroxide, but it's gently enough that I don't feel dry or flaky in the morning after letting the Fix Zit "cook" on my skin overnight. Definitely one of the best acne treatments I've ever used (and will continue to use)!

on 6/12/2001 12:20:00 PM

Fix Zit - a BPO product that doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts with hidden ingredients. Yay! I mainly use the 2.5% version (and can use it all over my face) and the 10% on my t-zone or hormonal breakouts. Also comes in 5% and 10% with sulfur.
Edited - I am trying to avoid BPO these days and have only been using Fix Zit when absolutely necessary. I do not think that I will repurchase.

Also worth noting - the 2.5% Miracle Zit contains a small percentage of cortisone, while the 2.5% Fix Zit doesn't. Even if I didn't prefer the FZ I wouldn't want to put cortisone on my skin on a regular basis. continued >>