Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

3.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Urea, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamne, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extriat D'Orage, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxythanol, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (C1 19140), Red 33 (C1 17200

on 10/7/2017 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I used and loved the original DDML. So, I was a little reluctant to buy the plus version, but I'm happy I did. DDML+ leaves the skin soft and dewy. It's light, hydrating and easy to blend into the skin. Although a full size bottle is $27.00 dollars, you get 4.2 ounces of product. This works out to less than $7.00 dollars an ounce, which is very affordable compared to other high end skincare, which can cost $30.00 dollars or more an ounce. You also need very little product to moisturize you face. One pump is all I need for my entire face.

What I love most about the DDML+ is that it has no silicones in it. Silicones make me breakout, and almost every other moisturizer I've tried has them. Watch out for the DDMG and DDMC, both of these contain silicones. This moisturizer is also fragrance free and has anti-irritants, which is perfect for my sensitive skin. DDML+ might not be the most high-tech moisturizer out there, but I actually like that in a moisturizer. I find moisturizers with too much going on irritate my skin. This one is perfect. It moisturizes with no irritation or breakouts and plumps up fine lines. It's also safe to use under the eyes. HG Moisturizer.

on 6/6/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This moisturizer is dramatically a dodo on me. I don't understand why this is considered great. For me it is like putting water on my skin. I like many Clinique products and I love some but this leaves me cold. I think Clinique advertises the heck out of it and it has a catchy name. I like the pump but otherwise Noooooo.

on 4/28/2017 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think this was a great moisturizer in my mother's era when choices were few. For me this has always been a huge disappointment. Knowing all the amazing moisturizers out there at price points that cater to all this is not one I'd recommend. Just say no. Keep the free samples for travel.

on 4/28/2017 9:51:00 AM

It's the kind of moisturizer that you feel safe using, but doesn't do much. You get tempted by all the other interesting moisturizers with multi-benefits on the market, then would completely forget about this. Sometimes you see it on the shelf and would pick it up to use it, it's still alright - at least it doesn't break you out. But not great. If you know what I mean.

on 5/5/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I started looking for hydration lotion for my face after my beautician adviced me to keep my face more hydrated. I did alot of surveys, compare alot of reviews and finally I decided to pick this bottle.
I am with dry skin but oily in my T zone. At 1st when I apply this lotion, I feel my face is supple and smooth. But a nightmare came just after less than 5mins this lotion stayed on my face. My face is really oily and sticky, a thick shinny oil layer formed on my face throughout the day. I have to use tissue or oil blotting paper several times to remove excessive oil.
What upset me most is it break my face out =(... small/ tiny pimples, whiteheads started to form especially on my forehead, eyebrow & under nose area.
This will never be a HG product to me and I will not recommend to buy this lotion. Absolutely not worth the penny.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this moisturizer! I use it in the morning before applying my primer & foundation. I prefer to use a heavier moisturizer at night but for the morning it's perfect.

on 4/24/2017 9:09:00 PM

NOTE: So this review is actually for the original version of this, not the + version.
When I was younger DDM and I didn't get along.It was way to greasy for my hormone raging, teenage skin. I used to get a tube of it whenever I got a Clinique GWP, and my sisters and I would all groan, "Oh, it's that yellow stuff again." We would usually just throw it out and pass it on to some unsuspecting friend. Fast forward 20 years, and I thought I'd give this a second chance. Wow! Am I ever glad I did! It made my skin look and feel so good I was excited to put it on every morning. I'm not sure if the fact I was using two other Clinique items (Take the Day Off Milk cleanser and All About Eyes cream) at the same time as this contributed to my good skin or not, but I'm sure it didn't hurt. Also I realized this came in different formulas. I bought the version for Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin this time. I'm willing to bet all those free tubes I got as a teenager was the version for Oily Skin as that seems to be their most popular one, and that probably explains why it was never right for my skin before. I'm apprehensive to try the new + version, but if it gives me skin like this again, I'll give it a shot.

on 4/28/2017 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hated it. Made me break out, left a greasy sheen on my face, and I still had dry, flaky skin. Literally zero upside to this product for me. I gave it to my boyfriend because he is one of those absolute jerks who can't get a zit even when he tries. Ugh.

Pass on this. I heard nothing but good things about this product but I was left disappointed. Overall a mediocre product, barley moisturizers my combo skin. It feels like I didn't even put moisturizer on. I get flakes with this product and was convinced that something was wrong with my skin. I switched to a drug store moisturizer and the difference was astounding. My skin has improved after dumping this product. One thing that I will say about this product though is that it didn't cause acne and it's good for under makeup, but that doesn't in any way justify the price tag.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this when I had dry skin. I used this for awhile during the winter to moisturize my skin when it was super dry. Until I got to half the bottle my skin started getting really oily, more than before. I stopped using it and it settled down. So, this is a good product and claims to do what it says I would buy again