Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

3.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Urea, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamne, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extriat D'Orage, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxythanol, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (C1 19140), Red 33 (C1 17200

on 12/14/2016 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have dry skin in the winter and combo skin in the summer. This really helps with my dryness in the winter. It also helps keep away irritation from dry skin. It is very creamy, sinks in fast, and makes my skin soft immediately afterwards. I use 1-2 pumps depending on how my skin feels that day. I always return to this lotion when another skin product causes issues. It really helps combat the dryness and acne that may occur. I think the price is fair, but wish it wasn't as high.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got a tube of this for 14.50 at Ulta. I have very oily, acne prone and just generally greasy skin. I use this after the Clinique Facial Soap (the bar, not the liquid) for oily skin, and a Rodan and Fields toner and acne treatment. I used a sample of the gel version of this and even though I have very oily skin in combination with the Rodan and Fields products my skin was in need of a lot more moisture (yes, that can happen to even really oily skin). I use a matte moisturizer from Rodan and Fields during the day time but at night this lotion is perfect for balancing out my skin. I should note that the mineral oil in this has never broken me out and I love that it's 100% fragrance free. Once my tube runs out I will probably splurge on the bottle with the pump.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am 33 and have been using this product since I was in my late teens. Everyone always thinks I'm 23 so due to good genes and taking care of my skin. Anyways I've always loved this lotion but I had read some questionable things on the use of mineral oil after using baby oil and it making my skin horribly red and blotchy. The older I've gotten the more sensitive my skin has become. Since reading there was mineral oil in this product I stopped using it. I wasn't having any ill effects but I was afraid I would start. 6 months and break out after break out later from trying to find new moisturizers I am back to this. I was having a horrible allergic reaction and cysts along my chin thanks to Dr. Dennis Gross ferulic acid and retinol serum and have been trying to get my face to stop itching for a week. I had been using May Lindstrom blue cocoon to soother which I highly recommend but I was still itchy it was that bad. Last night I washed, used the blue cocoon, and out of desperation reached for my Clinique yellow lotion and this morning almost all the redness is gone and I'm not itchy. Even my skin texture looks better. I guess I'll be sticking to this. I know they reformulated this lotion but I honestly can't tell the difference even after using both for years. Still everyone's skin is different and mine is extremely dry and sensitive so always get a sample to see if it works for you.

on 10/14/2016 10:41:00 AM

I love this product. It's super moisturising and lightweight.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I did not know how good this lotion was until I tried it. I am approaching 50 and am dealing with numerous issues on my face, mostly dry, reddish skin with fine lines that started to become not so "fine" anymore, a forehead furrow that just made me look angry, laugh lines or tension lines around my mouth and dark spots OK you get the picture. I have tried so many lotions and moisturizers that either did absolutely nothing or just irritated my skin. Since I buy other stuff from Clinique I ended up with a free tube of this DDML and tried it out of desperation as my face was super dry one day and well after using it only one time I noticed it immediately plumped up my skin, removed my fine lines, minimized my pores, hydrated/moisturized my skin and it gave me a healthy rejuvenated glow. Wow! This must be the reason why this is a Clinique classic. I absolutely love it. I wear it at night and during the day I just put it on my dry spots, not all over as my face does not like too much moisturizer, one time a day is enough. Which is OK as I use a sunscreen during the day.

on 9/21/2016 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have sensitive combination skin that needs hydration. For the first week my skin felt really soft with this but then my skin gradually became extra sensitive and irritated. It made my skin feel dry and sore. My skin went very blotchy. Would not repurchase at all!

I recently revamped my skincare and got new products. The moisturizer I got for daytime ended up being too rich and did not do well under my makeup. So my friend recommended the Clinique dramatically different+ moisturizer because that is what she uses. I ordered the smaller travel size tube and you get a good amount for the price. A little also goes a long way when using this product so I can see it lasting me a while. The product is a yellow color with no smell and is creamy and almost gel like. I got very worried after I ordered this once I read the reviews on here about it sitting on top of the skin and causing rashes and breakouts. I have very dry, sensitive skin that is acne prone so I just knew I would hate this product. But I have been using this for over a week now both day and night and have not had a bad reaction to it. That surprised me because my skin is so sensitive so it was as if I was just waiting to break out. This product sank right into my skin and moisturized so well. It looks SO good under my makeup. My face is so clear! No new breakouts whatsoever. I even realized last night that I haven't had to reach for my acne spot treatment all week. This seems to really soothe my skin. I got a couple of hives from using a peel and I put this moisturizer on it and it immediately took away the redness and itching. So far this is a win for me. It is great if you're looking for a simple moisturizer. I will give an update in the future.

on 8/24/2016 10:25:00 AM

A disaster in a bottle. Please, bring back the original!
As countless others have expressed, it is oily, not absorbed by the skin and leaves skin oily-looking and feeling oily.
The original DDML has been a cult product for a reason. It was absorbed by the skin, amazingly hydrating and left the skin dewy-looking. You simply looked better!
Why did EL Co. have to change their most sold and sought-after product?!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

My face gets so oily when I use this. I already have oily skin and putting this on makes it feel even worst. Oily skin ladies I would not recommend this moisturizer.

on 8/24/2016 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

From ingredients the first red flag is already visible - mineral oil.
Second red flag was how my skin condition was while using this for 3 months. I thought I was eating wrong or blaming the weather bc my cheeks and jawline area were always suffering from 1-3 spots that were itchy. IT WAS THIS PRODUCT!!! As soon as I switches over to a different moisturizer my spots stopped revealing.
I have to say, it does moisturize well and U get a lot for the buck, but this clogges pores.
I recommend their Moisture Surge over this. At least get a big tester before buying this. Now I have half of the bottle left and I use it as a hand cream. What a waste...