Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

3.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Urea, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamne, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extriat D'Orage, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxythanol, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (C1 19140), Red 33 (C1 17200

Love this moisturizer for Nightime. My skin the next morning feels so soft and refreshed.

This product, in combination with their mild facial cleanser are the only things that keep my flakiness away.

I personally don't like using mineral oil, and my skin doesn't look as smooth as I would like after using these products, but this does moisturize my skin and doesn't break me out. I massage it in pretty well, otherwise it can just sit on top.

I would like to add that neither this product nor the mild cleanser is supposed to get rid of wrinkles or otherwise act as anti-agers, so technically they are doing their jobs.

Also, I recently tried out some of the new BM facial products (Clay Chameleon, the new serum and their Bare Haven) and during weeks 1 and 2 of using those my face broke out, and didn't stop until I went back to the Clinique stuff.

The same thing happened to me when trying Dermalogica. I was rescued by Clinique.

I have very sensitive skin and am pretty limited on what I can use, but this stuff works for me.

To Read all 184 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/21/2016 11:14:00 AM

Awful. Terrible.
I had high hopes for this but it failed miserably. It made my face incredibly oily and irritated. Come to find out that it had soybean oil in it.
Not recommended for any skin type. The three step program that the associates are always pushing is overrated.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I found this to be an average moisturizer for dry skin. I have combination skin with oilyish tzone and normal-to-dry cheeks. This moisturizer did not do the best job at making my cheeks get softer, nor for my mom who has dry skin. I used quite a few other moisturizers that were cheaper and made my skin softer. It leaves a sticky feeling on skin which I didn't like, I don't like being have to wash my hands after I put on moisturizer or have sticky feeling on my hands.

It's not a bad product, but it's average. I wouldn't necessarily call it overpriced as it has a fancy package and more than just couple of ingredients, it's also fragrance, paraben, and silica free so it might be good for sensitive skin and for those who are health concious. But as far as the result about skin care goes the result is average, therefore not worth the money in my opinion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this moisturiser for years. in fact, this was actually the first moisturiser i used, recommended by my mum.

First of all, i have combination, very sensitive and acne prone skin. As i said before, i've used this product for years and i still keep using it. I've tried quite a few moisturisers but nothing quite like this one.
This product is super moisturising. It keep my faces feeling moisturised, and i especially like to use it after cleansing, or even before applying make-up (for foundations that cling to my dry patches). On days i feel like my skin feels dry and fatigue, i would cleanse my face, use my shiseido white lucent emulsion, and this product on top and the next day, my face is super soft, moisturised and hydrated.
As far as i'm concerned, throughout all these years, i have not suffered from any kind of break outs.
pros: no scent, not a heavy product, doesn't make my eyes water when i apply it near my eyes, absorbs quickly, great for winter
cons: probably not good for oily skin, not the best for summer when using it before make up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased a small size of this moisturizer. My skin is very acne prone but in last 3 months I'm having terrible break out in all over my face. I'm trying different acne treatment which are making my skin very dry. The packaging of this moisturizer is quite good. It come with a pump which is hygienic. But the product is not moisturizing enough (at least for me). It is kind of greasy. It just sits on my skin, does not absorb well, leave a sticky feeling overall. It does not have any spf, so if you want to use it in the daytime, if you have to apply sunscreen separately. I tried it on the night as well, next morning my skin was completely dry. I tried this in summer so I don't expect it to work at all in winter. Overall I don't like the feeling of it, otherwise I would have used it at least as day time moisturizer (with additional sunscreen). I'm giving it 3, as it does not cause any break out for me.

on 5/5/2016 5:08:00 AM

Best !!

on 5/4/2016 8:45:00 PM

This a wonderful moisturizer for dry to very dry skin as the bottle says. I've been using it on and off for years. I have combo skin that gets very dry in the winter which is when I bring this guy out.

Pros:
no scent, that I notice anyway
leaves my skin moisturized and dewy, not oily
love that is has a pump
wears well under makeup

Cons:
no spf
a bit to heavy for me to use year round

Overall, a great moisturizer that I will continue to use when my skin is dry!

on 5/4/2016 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm kind of suprised I like this moisturizer so much, it really does the job, works well under makeup, is non greasy, give a glow. It's a shame there is no SPF in it otherwise it would be perfect, another layer to add on is a pain and for a light moisturiser you would think an SPF would be needed - who doesn't need SPF? Anyway, until I find something better I'll hang on with this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I know this isn't trendy or cool, but I love this moisturizer! It just does its job, leaving my skin soft and moisturized. I look around every so often, to make sure I'm still happy, but I come back to my trusty yellow lotion every. single. time.