Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

3.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Urea, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamne, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extriat D'Orage, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxythanol, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (C1 19140), Red 33 (C1 17200

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've used this for years now on my combination skin. In the winter I used to get really bad dry patches, and this was the only moisturiser that helped. It's fragrance-free and the packaging is easy to use. I'd recommend this. It's a little expensive but I'd say it's worth it.

on 4/14/2018 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this only because it’s much chaper than Avene Skin Recovery Cream and I needed extra hydration for the skin during harsh Canadian winter. At first I used it only at night, as in the morning I would my Tinted Moisturizer. Lately I ran out of my TM and hadn’t got the chance to buy one, so I used foundation and put this moisturizer in the morning too prior to foundation. After one week I noticed an improvement. It helps clearing my pores and skin feeling smooth and clean as if all the dead skill cells and even clogged pores are diminished! I’m gonna use it twice a day for the next couple of weeks to see if this really helps improving my skin condition!

on 4/10/2018 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been using this lotion for years and have thought it to be a pretty good moisturing lotion for my older skin. Recently I decided to change due to my aging thinking I needed a more moisturizing product. I changed to a product highly rated on Makeupalley. Since the change I've been noticing some new little wrinkles on my cheeks, and have decided it's because of my change away from Clinique DD Moisturizing Lotion. I've gone back to Clinique lotion to prevent anymore of those little wrinkles and hopefully soften the ones I now have. The first time I used it my skin drank it up and I knew I had made the right decision. It's a very good product for my 60+ oily t-zone dry skin, and I'm not changing again.

I have been using this moisturiser for about 2 years. I like the texture and packaging. It is pretty moisturising without being greasy and works well on my combo skin. Also as it doesn't contain fragrance it is safe for sensitive skin.

BUT I just think this moisturiser is super over-priced for what ingredients it contains - the second ingredient on the list is mineral oil and there are no nice antioxidants or anything like that. In New Zealand the 125ml container of this is $70. $70 for a plain ass mineral oil based moisturiser?! Thats a rip off. I have been buying it from the USA and paying for shipping and it still works out cheaper than buying it in store in New Zealand (its double the price in NZ even after converting NZD to USD). This moisturiser doesn't offer anything more than the Neutrogena moisturiser I can buy at the supermarket for $10, so I can no longer find a reason to spend so much on such a plain product.

My current bottle of this is going to be the last I purchase. I think I will switch to CeraVe, which at least contains some niacinamide and ceramides.

on 2/14/2018 1:56:00 PM

I never personally ever used this lotion Bc I have a very oily skin type especially on my t zone throughout decades of me buying Clinique soaps & their cleansers always during their free bonus gift times of course! I have always given this free sample oily yellow lotion to my mother to use Bc she has very dry skin like the desert 🌵 & she's sensitive to fragrance in her skincare products as am I but I have oily skin & can get away without having to use any moisturizer on my face I think 💭 this is a very simple & basic fragrance free lotion only appropriate for those with dry skins only! But back in the day Clinique used to recommend this for all skin types & they didn't come out with the yellow gel yet nor their liquid soaps I think probably everyone has probably tried this lotion before or has a bottle of this in their house ! I like the analogy of how some reviews say Clinique 3 steps is like junk food Bc they serve its purpose but nothing extra! Especially this moisturizer & the numbered toners ! That being said I personally love ❤️ Clinique skincare products Bc I really appreciate the line being fragrance free as I'm very allergic to all scented & perfumes in products!

on 1/21/2018 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've used DDMG in the past and have loved it as it was such a game changer for my oily skin. Now that I'm on Accutane and dealing with dry skin, I needed a reliable and inexpensive moisturizer, so I turned to this well-loved product.

It's your basic, inexpensive, and hydrating moisturizer that keeps skin smooth and supple. I find that it wasn't hydrating enough though during the winter. I put Cerave on top of areas that get really dry. Other than that, the bottle is hygienic & it does its purpose.

I removed one point as I don't think it's effective in doing anything else other than hydrating and making skin smooth. Once I'm done with Accutane and the bottle, I might go for a moisturizer that has more beneficial products.

on 1/20/2018 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It saddens me to see people falling for the system that Clinique sells. I actually think this line is harmful. I love their marketing but anytime I have used DDML it has dilated my capillaries and serves no purpose in moisturising. If this was the only product I had I would have to use nothing.

At first I absolutely loved it! My skin felt amazing. My skin was hydrated, smooth and glowy, but after 1 week of use, it broke out. I had swollen cheeks and had big, red sores. It actually really hurt and I had to take allergy pills. I don't what ingredient it was, but it was horrendous. I have never experienced something like this before! I am actually sad, because at first I thought it was such an amazing lotion.

on 11/26/2017 1:15:00 AM

It’s like fast food in cosmetics... like so many Clinique products it serves the basic purpose without anything exciting and just the feeling it is fine. But as time goes by you see it isn’t. The clarifying lotions are even worse. The soaps are skin stripping.

on 11/25/2017 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

it's actually a hate-love relationship.. I love the fact that :
- only a tiny drop on your finger will be enough for my whole face
- it's good as my make up base, my cheek tint spreads better, smoothly, and the color just pops out
- my skin looked healthier (on first to second day)
-moisturizes
BUT after my first night using it, i immediately had a white pimple on my cheek. I thought because I used to much of it, so I lessen the usage for my day routine. On the next day, the white pimple got bigger, and my pores got more noticeable! Oh God! But since I love it for my day routines, but hate the effects.. I decided to give it another week to see the progress but yep.nothing happened, except my bigger pores. So I'll just give it to my mom, then. Eventho' it's paraben free, fragrance free, etc etc, I think doesn't worth the price. Good luck guys, maybe it would be good on you, but not me.