Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

3.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Urea, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamne, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract/Extriat D'Orage, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxythanol, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (C1 19140), Red 33 (C1 17200

on 11/26/2017 1:15:00 AM

It’s like fast food in cosmetics... like so many Clinique products it serves the basic purpose without anything exciting and just the feeling it is fine. But as time goes by you see it isn’t. The clarifying lotions are even worse.

on 11/25/2017 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

it's actually a hate-love relationship.. I love the fact that :
- only a tiny drop on your finger will be enough for my whole face
- it's good as my make up base, my cheek tint spreads better, smoothly, and the color just pops out
- my skin looked healthier (on first to second day)
-moisturizes
BUT after my first night using it, i immediately had a white pimple on my cheek. I thought because I used to much of it, so I lessen the usage for my day routine. On the next day, the white pimple got bigger, and my pores got more noticeable! Oh God! But since I love it for my day routines, but hate the effects.. I decided to give it another week to see the progress but yep.nothing happened, except my bigger pores. So I'll just give it to my mom, then. Eventho' it's paraben free, fragrance free, etc etc, I think doesn't worth the price. Good luck guys, maybe it would be good on you, but not me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product does the job, but is not special.

It is a light moisturizer, so in the winter it doesn't work in my skin. Although, it is good for the rest of the year because is very light and quickly absorves to the skin.

The packaging is annoying.

on 10/7/2017 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I used and loved the original DDML. So, I was a little reluctant to buy the plus version, but I'm happy I did. DDML+ leaves the skin soft and dewy. It's light, hydrating and easy to blend into the skin. Although a full size bottle is $27.00 dollars, you get 4.2 ounces of product. This works out to less than $7.00 dollars an ounce, which is very affordable compared to other high end skincare, which can cost $30.00 dollars or more an ounce. You also need very little product to moisturize you face. One pump is all I need for my entire face.

What I love most about the DDML+ is that it has no silicones in it. Silicones make me breakout, and almost every other moisturizer I've tried has them. Watch out for the DDMG and DDMC, both of these contain silicones. This moisturizer is also fragrance free and has anti-irritants, which is perfect for my sensitive skin. DDML+ might not be the most high-tech moisturizer out there, but I actually like that in a moisturizer. I find moisturizers with too much going on irritate my skin. This one is perfect. It moisturizes with no irritation or breakouts and plumps up fine lines. It's also safe to use under the eyes. HG Moisturizer.

on 6/6/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This moisturizer is dramatically a dodo on me. I don't understand why this is considered great. For me it is like putting water on my skin. I like many Clinique products and I love some but this leaves me cold. I think Clinique advertises the heck out of it and it has a catchy name. I like the pump but otherwise Noooooo.

on 5/5/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I started looking for hydration lotion for my face after my beautician adviced me to keep my face more hydrated. I did alot of surveys, compare alot of reviews and finally I decided to pick this bottle.
I am with dry skin but oily in my T zone. At 1st when I apply this lotion, I feel my face is supple and smooth. But a nightmare came just after less than 5mins this lotion stayed on my face. My face is really oily and sticky, a thick shinny oil layer formed on my face throughout the day. I have to use tissue or oil blotting paper several times to remove excessive oil.
What upset me most is it break my face out =(... small/ tiny pimples, whiteheads started to form especially on my forehead, eyebrow & under nose area.
This will never be a HG product to me and I will not recommend to buy this lotion. Absolutely not worth the penny.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this moisturizer! I use it in the morning before applying my primer & foundation. I prefer to use a heavier moisturizer at night but for the morning it's perfect.

on 4/28/2017 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think this was a great moisturizer in my mother's era when choices were few. For me this has always been a huge disappointment. Knowing all the amazing moisturizers out there at price points that cater to all this is not one I'd recommend. Just say no. Keep the free samples for travel.

on 4/28/2017 9:51:00 AM

It's the kind of moisturizer that you feel safe using, but doesn't do much. You get tempted by all the other interesting moisturizers with multi-benefits on the market, then would completely forget about this. Sometimes you see it on the shelf and would pick it up to use it, it's still alright - at least it doesn't break you out. But not great. If you know what I mean.

on 4/28/2017 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hated it. Made me break out, left a greasy sheen on my face, and I still had dry, flaky skin. Literally zero upside to this product for me. I gave it to my boyfriend because he is one of those absolute jerks who can't get a zit even when he tries. Ugh.