3.3

$39.00 on Macy's
Shop Now

Reviews

4 years ago

I have terrible combination skin and cannot use this on my oily forehead bc it causes breakouts there on me (although inconvenient, I almost always use different products on my forehead from the rest of my face). I do love this for my cheeks and chin where it tends to be dryer - especially in winter. It doesn't make me breakout there and keeps the skin very hydrated all year round. I will always purchase this for as long as they make it. On a side note, the previous formula that everyone loved so much more (without the +) caused breakouts all over my face!!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

4 years ago

Ugh. Where do I start when it comes to this truly inferior product. Yes, it is included free with nearly every Clinique bonus. It is also available by the vat-full. I even have a male friend who uses it daily and swears by it, but I HATE the stuff. It breaks me out. Ick.

About reviewer (2431 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

4 years ago

I had high expectations for this lotion because it's touted as an almost magical solution for combination skin types, but in the end it was just average. It felt a little tacky once it had absorbed in my skin, and wasn't as deeply moisturizing as I thought it would be since it's the heavier of the two Dramatically Different moisturizers.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I'm giving this lotion 4/5 despite it not being ideal for my skin. It is a truly nourishing, light, spreadable lotion for dry, dehydrated skin. It sinks in instantly and leaves skin soft without any residue (if your face is greasy after applying this, it's because you used too much). Bonus: a little goes a long way, so if you need hydration without frills, definitely check this out! I used this on Accutane when my skin was ludicrously dry and sensitive. It's gentle enough to go on the eye contour area. However, despite still having dry (although not as dry as before) skin after coming off Accutane, I found the lotion too rich for my eye area -- it gave me a couple of small clogged pores. It also gave me a few clogged pores on and around my nose ONLY because I have enlarged pores from years of ultra-oily skin. Would I repurchase? No, because Olay moisturising cream is enough for my skin now. I will finish off my current bottle, using it on my cheeks and forehead only. However, this could definitely be a HG product for drier skin types without troublesome pores.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Love this moisturiser. A very small amount goes a long way. I use a pea sized amount. Works well on my combination oily t zone skin. Absorbs quickly leaving no sheen or residue. Since using this i've found my make up seems to stay fresh much longer. Even after being at work 12-13hrs i don't really need to blot or touch up my powder foundation. My new favourite face lotion. :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

4 years ago

After trying out the 3 step program from Clinique, this is the only product that out of the 3 that I like. This is a very light weight product that sinks into your skin almost immediately. This moisteriser should be used in combination with other products and not on its own. I use this moisteriser after I've cleansed my face. After this products is completely absorbed into my skin, I use a daycream or night cream. Of course you should decide for yourself if you want to use 2 moisteriser like I do, but my skin is extremely dry and by using 2 different kinds of moisterisers really treats my skin well.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I used to be a devotee of this moisturizer, but the reformulated version just isn't the same for me. The old formula sank right in, but now I end up seeing this weird white cast when I go to rub it in. If anyone could tell me what ingredient is causing this, I'm really curious--and I would love to be able to avoid it in the future. While it doesn't absorb as well, it's still a solid, basic moisturizer. Very gentle, so I can use it no matter how irritated my skin is (which would be the only reason I'd repurchase). I do pair it with a hyaluronic acid booster in colder weather.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

1.0

4 years ago

I never liked the original formula. I was highly dubious about this 'reformulation'. To my surprise it was better than expected. It glides on well, absorbs well and leaves a very slight tolerable film. My skin did feel plumper and softer after use. The downside is that my eyes would water and I would be crying. I notice that this consistently happens with certain Clinique products- so I do not understand how something 'Dermatologist allergy tested' can do this.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

I wanted to like this product but it just broke me out like crazy! I already have acne prone skin but this made my skin 2x worse. I also have slightly dry/normal skin but my face was like an oil slick at the end of the day, my makeup was so oily and sticky. I'm going to try the moisturising gel version of this after hearing good things but I'm hesitant after trying this product!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

It's good for dry-to-combination skin. It is light, non-sticky, and has a great satiny texture. It glides on smoothly and is absorbed quickly by the skin. Does its job of hydrating skin very well. A little bit of product goes a long way for this one, so although it's quite expensive, it works out fine in the long run. I have been using it for the last 3 years, and I still love it. The downside would be its cost (very expensive for a moisturiser) and its bulky packaging. It's hard to carry when travelling; I usually just carry a little bit in a container and leave the main jar at home.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35