3.3

$39.00 on Macy's
Shop Now

Reviews

Best !!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

This a wonderful moisturizer for dry to very dry skin as the bottle says. I've been using it on and off for years. I have combo skin that gets very dry in the winter which is when I bring this guy out. Pros: no scent, that I notice anyway leaves my skin moisturized and dewy, not oily love that is has a pump wears well under makeup Cons: no spf a bit to heavy for me to use year round Overall, a great moisturizer that I will continue to use when my skin is dry!

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I'm kind of suprised I like this moisturizer so much, it really does the job, works well under makeup, is non greasy, give a glow. It's a shame there is no SPF in it otherwise it would be perfect, another layer to add on is a pain and for a light moisturiser you would think an SPF would be needed - who doesn't need SPF? Anyway, until I find something better I'll hang on with this one.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I know this isn't trendy or cool, but I love this moisturizer! It just does its job, leaving my skin soft and moisturized. I look around every so often, to make sure I'm still happy, but I come back to my trusty yellow lotion every. single. time.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

4 years ago

This has been my HG moisturizer since the moment I 'graduated' from the gel version as it started to make my skin feel like I had some weird plastic layer on it. The lotion doesn't make me brake out or anything, makes my skin feel soft and supple and it's all I need to keep my skin looking and feeling good for now (I've been told I look 20 so this stuff is really good!). Hope that this new formula with hyaluronic acid keeps working good on me as it's done for the last year or so.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

4 years ago

I haven't had this moisturizer for a long time but I'm really loving this product. I've seen great reviews on this, so last week I went by Clinique and picked this up. I have to say I loved their service and I got a lot of samples to try out. I have combination skin and I'm acne-prone and so far, it hasn't broken me out yet. The product is also very moisturizing. Although I don't agree with the price, I do think this product goes a long way. The packaging is very convenient for traveling because it has a pump (however the 50ml size doesn't have one, and is rather unconvenient) I really like this moisturizer and I'm definitely going to continue using it!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I got a sample of this recently (I got the one recommended for very dry to dry combination, I assume they have a different one for oily skin types) so far it has been really good for my dry skin, I only use this at night as it has no spf, it is heavy and leaves a slight film on top of the skin when first applied but by morning it has gone and I'm left with lovely soft skin. This also worked absolute wonders on some very stubborn dry patches on my face after a holiday, I put this on them and vaseline over the top and they had disapeared within a couple of days.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairOther, Curly, Coarse

3.0

4 years ago

I got this cream as a GWP a while ago. It's ok, but nothing amazing really. It's moisturizing, but it does leave a film on the top of my skin that never seems to sink in so that's annoying. It smells ok, the packaging is ok, but I honestly don't really like that yellow color. All-in-all, an ok product that I would not repurchase, but that I don't mind getting for free as a GWP.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This is more of a first impressions review.. I picked this up at Ulta last week and have been using it twice daily now. First impression, Wow! This has really revived my dry flaky skin. The winter has really taken a toll on it. Mainly I get flaky around my eyebrows and below my mouth but above my chin. Its pretty annoying and makes makeup cling and look powdery. Not cute. The first night I used this, I woke up to my skin looking so refreshed and not dry at all. Also my makeup applied flawlessly and stayed put ALL day. Seriously, I went home after working 10 hours in an office that compares to a boiler room, and my makeup was still perfect. It has to be this because this is the only thing Ive changed. This lotion is yellow and comes in a convenient pump bottle. You get a generous amount of lotion for the price, considering other HE products. It has no scent, there is no added perfume. Which I really really appreciate. Now for the dreaded ingredient that is in here- mineral oil. Ive done research and hear mixed things about this ingredient. Everyone is saying that it causes pre mature aging and dries out the skin.. I also read from many sources that cosmetic mineral oil is pure and refined and actually good for really dry skin. I guess im unsure of what to think, Im not a doctor and only just really starting to get into skincare. All I know is this stuff is great on my skin. One of the other main ingredients in this is Glycerin, so thats probably why my makeup applied and stayed so flawless. I will continue to use this, as long as I still keep getting the benefits I have been not sure if I can recommend this because of the mineral oil thing. I guess your just gonna have to do research yourself and make up your own mind. I will update if there are any bad reactions or beakouts from this. But so far so good and Im glad i took the chance on this

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I don't know what it is about this product that my skin loves, but it loves it. When I was in my eczema breakout years, this was one of only two products I could put on my face without it burning and stinging The texture is nice, not to heavy and I find it absorbs quickly and easily into skin and doesn't leave a greasy film. And yet, it should not be this good. It has some crappy ingredients (mineral oil!). It's ridiculously overpriced. But in 15 years I've not found anything to replace it, so I keep buying it and scowling at the price. I had a brief liason with LRP Toleriane Ultra Fluide, which is a well fomulated product, but it left me shiny and greasy so i went back to clinique. skintype: sensitive, normal dry, eczema prone

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral