3.3

Shop Now

Reviews

from

3 years ago

I think it is a great moisturizer for normal and dry skins but it has mineral oil, so it is highly likely it can cause clogged pores unless your skin can tolerate it. For me personally it did moisturize very well, and you get A LOT for your buck and it got no alcohol, no fragrance but even with these irritants my skin has had minimal reactions in the past. Using this I did get some clogged pores every now and then on my jawline area that followed with formation of itchy white acnes that had redness around them and kept yelling "POP ME". Half way through the bottle I just couldn't handle it anymore and switched up to a new product and I've been pimple free the past months. I'd recommend trying the miniature versions before committing to the gigantic bottle.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I use this as part of the 3 Step System as Step 3. I have combination-dry skin and this lotion manages to keep my skin hydrated and plump, without any dry patches, while not making my t-zone into an oil-slick, quite a feat in my opinion! A little goes a long way with this moisturiser, I use about a pump to cover my face, or one and a half pumps if my face is particularly dry, which is good as this product is fairly expensive. It absorbs quickly into my skin, and makes it look healthy and hydrated. I will definitely continue to use this product and will repurchase.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

My face broke out in ance after one day! The first two steps Clinique steps are amazing, but chose a different moisturizer.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

4 years ago

This is a very good product for dry skin. I use it morning and night, makes my skin feel hydrated, smooth and soft. It's the only product that prevents my skin from flaking underneath my foundation. Its expensive to buy once-off, however I bought the 200ml and I've been using it for 4 months and it's almost halfway. So it definately lasts very long and worth every penny.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Love this moisturizer for Nightime. My skin the next morning feels so soft and refreshed.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This product, in combination with their mild facial cleanser are the only things that keep my flakiness away. I personally don't like using mineral oil, and my skin doesn't look as smooth as I would like after using these products, but this does moisturize my skin and doesn't break me out. I massage it in pretty well, otherwise it can just sit on top. I would like to add that neither this product nor the mild cleanser is supposed to get rid of wrinkles or otherwise act as anti-agers, so technically they are doing their jobs. Also, I recently tried out some of the new BM facial products (Clay Chameleon, the new serum and their Bare Haven) and during weeks 1 and 2 of using those my face broke out, and didn't stop until I went back to the Clinique stuff. The same thing happened to me when trying Dermalogica. I was rescued by Clinique. I have very sensitive skin and am pretty limited on what I can use, but this stuff works for me.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

4 years ago

Awful. Terrible. I had high hopes for this but it failed miserably. It made my face incredibly oily and irritated. Come to find out that it had soybean oil in it. Not recommended for any skin type. The three step program that the associates are always pushing is overrated.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I found this to be an average moisturizer for dry skin. I have combination skin with oilyish tzone and normal-to-dry cheeks. This moisturizer did not do the best job at making my cheeks get softer, nor for my mom who has dry skin. I used quite a few other moisturizers that were cheaper and made my skin softer. It leaves a sticky feeling on skin which I didn't like, I don't like being have to wash my hands after I put on moisturizer or have sticky feeling on my hands. It's not a bad product, but it's average. I wouldn't necessarily call it overpriced as it has a fancy package and more than just couple of ingredients, it's also fragrance, paraben, and silica free so it might be good for sensitive skin and for those who are health concious. But as far as the result about skin care goes the result is average, therefore not worth the money in my opinion.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I've been using this moisturiser for years. in fact, this was actually the first moisturiser i used, recommended by my mum. First of all, i have combination, very sensitive and acne prone skin. As i said before, i've used this product for years and i still keep using it. I've tried quite a few moisturisers but nothing quite like this one. This product is super moisturising. It keep my faces feeling moisturised, and i especially like to use it after cleansing, or even before applying make-up (for foundations that cling to my dry patches). On days i feel like my skin feels dry and fatigue, i would cleanse my face, use my shiseido white lucent emulsion, and this product on top and the next day, my face is super soft, moisturised and hydrated. As far as i'm concerned, throughout all these years, i have not suffered from any kind of break outs. pros: no scent, not a heavy product, doesn't make my eyes water when i apply it near my eyes, absorbs quickly, great for winter cons: probably not good for oily skin, not the best for summer when using it before make up.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I purchased a small size of this moisturizer. My skin is very acne prone but in last 3 months I'm having terrible break out in all over my face. I'm trying different acne treatment which are making my skin very dry. The packaging of this moisturizer is quite good. It come with a pump which is hygienic. But the product is not moisturizing enough (at least for me). It is kind of greasy. It just sits on my skin, does not absorb well, leave a sticky feeling overall. It does not have any spf, so if you want to use it in the daytime, if you have to apply sunscreen separately. I tried it on the night as well, next morning my skin was completely dry. I tried this in summer so I don't expect it to work at all in winter. Overall I don't like the feeling of it, otherwise I would have used it at least as day time moisturizer (with additional sunscreen). I'm giving it 3, as it does not cause any break out for me.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm