3.3

$39.00 on Macy's
Shop Now

Reviews

4 years ago

I never like this lotion. It feels heavy on my combination oily skin. Not to mention, I always break out from using it. The reason I kept using it is because it always comes with the gift. Never again. I am going to give it away.

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

Love it!!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

This is the worst lotion I've used in terms of price and quality. It's super greasy, does not play well with concealer and foundation (causes streaky, cakey buildup of products), and broke my skin out like crazy. I was so disappointed with this product, considering how much I love the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel by Clinique. I was thinking the Lotion might be better for my skin in the winter, as it tends to dry out, but it turns out the Gel is fine all year round. I ended up giving this to a friend who has very dry skin, but she found it too greasy as well.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I have it in travel size. Its ok. Kinda feels greasy but makes your skin so soft, and it looks refreshed and fantastic. Will probably repurchase- it really last long time too

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

1.0

4 years ago

This product is not worth it. I have dry skin but mostly only in the winter but even with my summer skin this did nothing for me. It does not have a good smell and does not do its job as a moisturizer. When paying this much for a moisturizer you expect so much more.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Olive

1.0

4 years ago

Clinique have clearly never heard of the old adage 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. The 'improved' version (and I say that firmly steeped in sarcasm) is not an improvement on the original as far as I'm concerned. My skin used to love the original formula but this one has seen it break out, feel greasy for a long time after application and just generally not adapt to it. And the scent is just atrocious - it smells like a herbal tea that's had gasoline poured in it. I will (grudgingly) use up the bottle I have, more because it cost me close to £28 and I don't want to throw it away, but once it's gone I won't be repurchasing. Clinique need to listen to their customers and bring back the old version - there really was nothing wrong with it.

About reviewer (652 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

5 years ago

I use this product only when on vacations as it is ready available as a mini size or often a GWP. It is an ok moisturizer. Too thin to be used in the harsh winter months. Does not make me break out. Absorbs easily. Plays nicely with liquid foundation. Just wish it had some SPF as I have to apply additional product after this lotion in the morning.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I used the original DDML on and off for years, eventually giving up because it seem too thin and ineffective for my changing skin. I tried DDML+ in a GWP when it came out a couple of years ago.How it's changed! Compared to the previous version, I've found that one little pump goes a very long way for a lasting moisture hit. My skin, which is generally drier nowadays, feels hydrated and comfortable for hours after using this reformulated version. I've purchased the full size a couple of times since. As it doesn't have SPF it's not my everyday moisturiser so my use varies according to the seasons or my skin's needs; I may wear it under daytime moisturiser for added protection in winter, spot-applied under sunblock and as a light night moisturiser over serum during summer months. I also use it as a "detox" product to give my skin a break if I've been overdoing it with heavy creams and facial oils. This version contains more ingredients (and more effective ones) than the original. Last year my skin became irritated for some reason so I decided I needed to try a new moisturiser to clear it up. I found an internet article which identified stearic acid and glyceryl stearate as the two ingredients to look out for in a soothing moisturiser and was pleased to find that DDML+ contains both of them. It did help to relieve the irritation. Definitly worth trying for a simple, effective moisturiser. My only gripe is that it's so expensive in the UK!

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

Ugh-this stuff. I tried in the winter about a year and a half ago...and I just recently finished it up because I ended up using it solely as a foot lotion. Did not agree with my skin, caused small breakouts even when my skin was at its driest. Also burned a little if I recall? Like a warm flushed feeling...maybe I was allergic to one of the ingredients...but I also remember it didn't moisturize so great either. Worked ok on my feet however.

About reviewer (322 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I was surprised to see the mediocre reviews of this moisturizing lotion. I used this many years ago and loved it, and I'm not sure why I stopped using it other than I am constantly trying new products in the quest for holy grail beauty products. I recently picked up the lotion+ version at Sephora and I fell in love with it again. Makes my dry skin super soft and supple. Maybe it's not the best for oily complexions, but it works great for dry skin. I don't mind that it does not contain sunscreen since I like to apply it before going to bed. My foundation contains sunscreen, so I apply it over this moisturizer. My skin loves this - I apply it to my neck and chest areas as well.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age44-55