Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

7 years ago

I had a coupon for this, so it wasn't as expensive... The label said: 75% more length, and I find results really visible. The formula is pretty pigmented, although it is a bit on the clumpy, dry side. I actually like this, it layers on very well. (I once put on 6 layers of this for fun!!!!) I would buy this again, perhaps in pure black (I grabbed the brown one by mistake...) and it's just a good product for those starting out, it has a really natural look to it. The wear of the product is normal, nothing too spectacular... It does say it's smudge proof and stuff like that, and it's been that way for me :) It stayed on after I sweat buckets during exercising, and it doesn't run. I like that about it. It was selling a bit more than it's worth, so I may buy this again :)

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age19-24