MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash

MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash
Extended Play Gigablack LashMAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash MascaraMaybelline Color Tattoo Cream Gel Shadow Pom Punk

4.2

Water / Aqua / Eau, Acrylates / Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire De Carnauba, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Talc, Acrylates Copolymer, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantethine, Panthenol, Lauroyl Lysine, Cholesterol, Phytantriol, Laureth-20, Laureth-21, Laureth-4, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyester-5, PVP, PVP / Hexadecene Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simethicone, Ptfe, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Chloroxylenol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a tough call. I love that this looks very natural, it enhances my lashes enough without looking fake or obvious. The formula is nice, no clumping and it removes very easily with warm water and facial wipe. I usually experience fallout from mascaras, not so much with this. It does a very good job of lengthening and separating. The biggest deterrent for me is the price--The tube didn't last as long as other mascaras and it's hard to justify the price. I'll probably repurchase until I can find a more reasonably priced mascara that performs just as well.

on 3/19/2018 7:23:00 PM

I bought this because of my friend who recommended it to me. She always has really stunning long lashes, and so when I asked her what mascara she used and she told me about this one I immediately went out and bought this. When I first tried it on, I couldn't believe how pretty my lashes look. Now, taking into consideration, I do have naturally long and voluminous lashes, but I was atually asked by three of my friends if I had done eyelash extensions, which to me is a pretty good description of how well it worked on my lashes.

I have since recommended it to other friends and while most of them loved it as much as I do, I do think people with longer and fuller lashes will appreciate more as it doesn't layer that well, so you can't really build up on it as much as you might want to do if you need a little more volume.

Another really good thing is the fact that this mascara won't budge, it never flakes down and ends up under my eyes, and it lasts all day without even the slightest smudge. Also, this looks so beautiful on the lower lashes, so if you like putting mascara on your lower lashes, don't hesitate to buy this, you won't regret it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I rarely feel compelled to write a review on a mascara because they usually all do one thing on me, without fail- smudge. I have hooded eyes, and every mascara I've tried, yes, including waterproof, has transferred to my eyelid. Except this one. It gives more of a natural look on the upper lashes, but that's okay for my daily use, when I go out I usually wear false lashes anyways. I love this, would totally recommend, and it's well worth the price. An absolute must have for anyone who suffers with transfer or smudging problems!

on 11/18/2017 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The BEST for bottom lashes!!! Coats perfectly with one coat, dries quick, doesn’t clump or run. I’ve also tried Clinique, Maybelline and It Cosmetics but this one is the most amazing one!!!

on 10/27/2017 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good bottom lash mascara but the covergirl supersizer has a similar wand, is cheaper, and works as good or even better. I like the black brown.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my second favorite mascara after Guerlain Maxi Lash. When it comes to mascara I prioritize lengthening and separation. The formula is good, but the petite tapered brush with wide-spaced spiraled bristles is truly the star of this product - it allows you to catch and lengthen every. single. lash. right from the root, and to brush them through until adequately separated and clump-free. I don't usually like to use mascara on my lower lashes, so I particularly appreciate that this brush allows me to coat the upper outer corner lashes without accidentally coating the lower ones.

In my opinion, Guerlain Maxi Lash is a superior product because the formula is even more lengthening, as well as LAYERABLE, allowing you to increase lash volume. As such, it's a more versatile product - I can make my lashes more or less subtle depending on the overall look I'm going for. MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash is not very layerable and therefore offers minimal volumizing action, meaning it can only be used for creating the subtlest of lash looks.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Well, I'm on my third tube? Fourth? (With back-ups on hand) I'm obsessed with this mascara. However - one has to take into consideration that I use it mainly on my bottom lashes. I also use it to "top off" my upper lashes with just about every mascara I use, even Chanel. This little bomb won't smudge - EVER! I've worn it in 100 degree heat with 100% humidity - and it did not smudge. I have oily skin. It should have smudged!!! When I use it to top off my upper lashes it adds just a bit of volume, and it finds every last little lash - and extends what other mascaras won't. I have naturally long lashes (they hit my brow bone with mascara) but for some reason - some mascaras just won't accentuate them like Gigablack will, and it's so black. I just love it. I won't be without it. I usually have two tubes, one i'm using and a back up. For me, it's THAT good. I am a mascara snob -- self confessed. Give it a shot. I mean if nothing else, your bottom lashes will KILL. LOL

on 8/8/2017 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great natural mascara. No clumps and absolutely no smudging plus comes off easily. Also doesn't irritate with contacts. LOVE!

At first, I loved this mascara because it was the first tubular/long wear mascara I had tried, and therefore, my first time having mascara that didn't run! It definitely stays put, and doesn't run at all. But after a while, I realized it doesn't have much else going for it beyond staying put. It adds some definition, but does not add much in terms of volume or length to my lashes. It's not bad, just a bit blah. And I could never get it off without using either makeup remover or micellar water on a cotton pad - with just warm water, it would all come off my lashes and glue onto the skin below my eyes. Other long wear (tubular/ non water proof) mascaras I have tried now do come off just with warm water. So, it's ok, and better than what I had before, but I have moved on. I am coming to realize that Mac products just don't work that well for me - I know they are good, just not the best for me. The price I think is reasonable for what it is.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

While this mascara literally does nothing to your top lashes, it is wonderful for bottom lashes. Lasts all day, never smudges or flakes. Applies really easily too: it is neither wet, nor dry. I absolutely love it and would recommend to anyone, who wants to rock that bold bottom lash Kim K look. You can see how it looks on lashes here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/06/21/MAC-Haul-Something-New-Something-Old-Something-Gifted) but generally speaking if you don't mind spending 18 USD on a bottom lash mascara - check it out!