L.A. Colors Top Coat-Rapid dry

L.A. Colors Top Coat-Rapid dry

3.0

on 7/31/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is without the shadow of a doubt the best quick dry topcoat I've ever used. I have literally used some of the most expensive, and they don't match up to this. It's fast like it claims (if used alone), it's hard, and it's VERY shiny. Your nails look wet. The packaging looks current, clean, easy-to-read, and basic. For the price ($1.00), you cannot beat it. I LOVE IT! ;)

Update: This polish does make your nails look wet, and it makes glitter polish extremely sparkly. However, it doesn't dry quickly over other polish. Not even with a drying spray. If you do have time and patience, it is the shiniest polish I've ever used.

This took FOREVER to dry. Two hours and it still had not cured. Even with a hair dryer - which didn't help at all, by the way. Not rapid at all. It also dries to a rubbery finish I can dent with a fairly gentle effort - so it's won't look good for long. It does have a glorious shine to it though, which is nice. But, after one day, I'm going to have to redo this manicure due to peeling (I've never had this problem before!) and the nicks and scratches in the top coat. I feel like I've wasted a dollar.