L.A. COLORS Top Coat-Rapid dry

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
L.A. COLORS Top Coat-Rapid dry

2.6

on 8/22/2017 9:51:00 AM

I waited a full 30 minutes and it still wasn't dry. This product is unfortunately useless.

Horrible.

I usually use NYC Grand Central. But, they no longer sell it around here anymore. So, I picked this one up for cheap. I put it on dry nails and it makes my nails sticky for 15-30 mins. Therefore, if I accidentally brush my nails up against something at that time. My polish messes up. I hate this stuff. Gonna toss it or use the bottle to franken and buy some Orly or something.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Got this at the dollar tree and I'm extremely unimpressed. This did not dry quick even after 30 mins and my nails felt a bit tacky even though I waited a few mins to touch it (luckily, no polish rubbed off my fingers). Hopped in the shower after an hr after I applied this top coat and had major shrinkage. Had to redo my nails!!! So much happier with my nyc grand central station for a fast dry topcoat for super cheap!

on 2/8/2016 7:35:00 AM

This is the best for a clear polish I've tried it as a top coat and it doesn't dry rapidly over other polish BUT as a clear polish and to strengthen nails it works!!!! I always had dry breaking nails couldn't grow nails ever but I started using this and havent had a nail break or split at all and my nails are now long I never thought that would happen. It is perfect for damaged nails to be used by itself try it you will see what I say is true.

on 7/3/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I get this at the Dollar Tree and Family Dollar and for $1 you can't go wrong.

This is a really good cheapy top coat!

*Dries fast!

I usually use this 1x a day or everyother day over my polish and it works great with keeping my polish looking shiney and nice. helps with chipping too!!

Always will be a repurchase!

Popular Top/Base Coats