L.A. Colors Top Coat-Rapid dry

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L.A. Colors Top Coat-Rapid dry

2.0

on 8/22/2017 9:51:00 AM

I waited a full 30 minutes and it still wasn't dry. This product is unfortunately useless.

Horrible.

I usually use NYC Grand Central. But, they no longer sell it around here anymore. So, I picked this one up for cheap. I put it on dry nails and it makes my nails sticky for 15-30 mins. Therefore, if I accidentally brush my nails up against something at that time. My polish messes up. I hate this stuff. Gonna toss it or use the bottle to franken and buy some Orly or something.

on 7/31/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is without the shadow of a doubt the best quick dry topcoat I've ever used. I have literally used some of the most expensive, and they don't match up to this. It's fast like it claims (if used alone), it's hard, and it's VERY shiny. Your nails look wet. The packaging looks current, clean, easy-to-read, and basic. For the price ($1.00), you cannot beat it. I LOVE IT! ;)

Update: This polish does make your nails look wet, and it makes glitter polish extremely sparkly. However, it doesn't dry quickly over other polish. Not even with a drying spray. If you do have time and patience, it is the shiniest polish I've ever used.